+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Anyone who ever watched Lost knows Henry Ian Cusick. Since then, he's appeared in recurring roles on Fringe, The Mentalist, and I think Scandal.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did not mean to offend anyone. I am not a big actor fan, that's all. I do know some of the big names, but not many of those, either! I usually go to Google to look up these people's pictures, but not very often.

OK, so I Googled him.....still have NO idea who that guy is!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Did not mean to offend anyone. I am not a big actor fan, that's all. I do know some of the big names, but not many of those, either! I usually go to Google to look up these people's pictures, but not very often.

OK, so I Googled him.....still have NO idea who that guy is!
    I'm the same way. I do happen to know who Henry Ian Cusick is simply because of Lost. I was one of those fanatics.
    But other than my favorites, and there aren't many, I have no idea what the actors' names are. The faces are often familiar, but that's about it.

What's worse is when people refer to them only by their initials, as in : HIC (for the above actor). You can't even look them up then.
    You see that a lot on Soap Boards.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I wasn't offended.

I've been hear long enough to realize I have different likes/taste than most others, especially when it comes to music. At first, I just couldn't wrap my head around people NOT know who Josh Groban, Rob Thomas and Keith Urban are because I live with them on a daily basis! It doesn't surprise me when the same thing happens with actors.

"Cusick" is a familiar name for me as I went to high school with kids by that last name, and they were quite a large family so there were many of them. Maybe that's why his name sticks in my head.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

No offense taken here, either. I've been a community theater actress and if I like someone's work, I tend to either remember the name or look them up frequently enough to know. Plus, I have one of those Trivial Pursuit memories that stores a huge amount of useless information.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Why can't I envision Henry Ian Cusick on Fringe??? I am just not placing what character he played. I have seen his arc on The Mentalist though.

Also Nicolas Bishop is picking up guest spots - I've seen him on both NCIS: LA and CSI this week.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Henry Ian Cusick is the type of actor/actress that I enjoy watching. Someone who becomes the character they are playing.
    I'm looking forward to the new season and the new cast members. Dana Delany is great when she has a snarky buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Why can't I envision Henry Ian Cusick on Fringe??? I am just not placing what character he played. I have seen his arc on The Mentalist though.

Also Nicolas Bishop is picking up guest spots - I've seen him on both NCIS: LA and CSI this week.
    He played Desmond Hume on Lost, Penelope Widmore's lover/husband. He started out as the one the original Losties discovered in the hatch, who had been pressing the button for three years. Does this help?

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    He played Desmond Hume on Lost, Penelope Widmore's lover/husband. He started out as the one the original Losties discovered in the hatch, who had been pressing the button for three years. Does this help?
    Not really. I didn't watch Lost. I was trying to remember his character on Fringe though.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

BODY OF PROOF is back, beginning at 10pm tonight.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread