+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

So with them and John Carroll Lynch gone, that leaves only the intolerable. Eh, one more thing I don't have to bother with next season.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Well, I'm not surprised. I read that the show was slashing their budget, but IMO that's not why Bishop was let go. Sorry, because I know he has fans on this site, but I don't think he ever worked in that role. Far upthread, I posted how much I did not care for him. I never understood what he was doing in that role. I don't think he added anything to the show. JMO. I won't go into the details, but IMO he was not right for that role and I look forward to seeing who they replace him with. I think they have many options.

I don't have any opinion on the others that were let go. They were okay IMO.

FORT Fanatic

They just made my decision easier...that's one show I won't be watching this upcoming season.

That's really sad. It sounds as if it's going to degenerate into just another medical soap opera.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am so bummed that they're gone. :-( When I said I wanted the show to be saved, I meant "the show". Not just half the cast.
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

WTF? That's irritating. You need the cops to balance out the medical stuff. The cop part and the doctor part all go hand in hand. I thought they brought some additional humanity to the show - Bud with his pregnant wife and his partner with her backstory of her brother getting shot.

I get that they wanted to cut the budget but the show is an ensemble and they could have reduced screen time for Dana's mother and daughter before cutting 2 major characters. They already got rid of Dani. I do like Peter and felt he also helped balance the acerbic nature of Dana's character.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

It feels like many of the bubble shows are doing this very thing which is extremely annoying! This wasn't a bubble show because of these characters!

I think they can replace the ones that left with some great people who may not cost them as much money. I look forward to seeing how they handle it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

An interview that gives us a little more news about the comings and goings on BOP:

Exclusive: Body Of Proof Boss Explains Cast Shake-Up, Reveals New Players to Be Added - TVLine

including this:

TVLINE | Are we saying whether this means Peter died or not in the finale?
    GROSS | You’re going to have to see the opening episode. [laughs] You have to make your own conclusion
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Oh carp!!

When I saw they were hiring new cast members, I immediately thought: Sexy love interest cop who'll give Megan back what she gives out, & Rule breaking loose cannon.

Can't these writers show any originality at all? Same old same old, all the time. I liked the old cast. They at least seemed a little like real people.

I'll give it a try, but it sounds like it's going on the "out" list.
    canadian_angel likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread