+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

So with them and John Carroll Lynch gone, that leaves only the intolerable. Eh, one more thing I don't have to bother with next season.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Well, I'm not surprised. I read that the show was slashing their budget, but IMO that's not why Bishop was let go. Sorry, because I know he has fans on this site, but I don't think he ever worked in that role. Far upthread, I posted how much I did not care for him. I never understood what he was doing in that role. I don't think he added anything to the show. JMO. I won't go into the details, but IMO he was not right for that role and I look forward to seeing who they replace him with. I think they have many options.

I don't have any opinion on the others that were let go. They were okay IMO.

FORT Fanatic

They just made my decision easier...that's one show I won't be watching this upcoming season.

That's really sad. It sounds as if it's going to degenerate into just another medical soap opera.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am so bummed that they're gone. :-( When I said I wanted the show to be saved, I meant "the show". Not just half the cast.
    Florimel and Little Sew&Sew like this.

WTF? That's irritating. You need the cops to balance out the medical stuff. The cop part and the doctor part all go hand in hand. I thought they brought some additional humanity to the show - Bud with his pregnant wife and his partner with her backstory of her brother getting shot.

I get that they wanted to cut the budget but the show is an ensemble and they could have reduced screen time for Dana's mother and daughter before cutting 2 major characters. They already got rid of Dani. I do like Peter and felt he also helped balance the acerbic nature of Dana's character.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

It feels like many of the bubble shows are doing this very thing which is extremely annoying! This wasn't a bubble show because of these characters!

I think they can replace the ones that left with some great people who may not cost them as much money. I look forward to seeing how they handle it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

An interview that gives us a little more news about the comings and goings on BOP:

Exclusive: Body Of Proof Boss Explains Cast Shake-Up, Reveals New Players to Be Added - TVLine

including this:

TVLINE | Are we saying whether this means Peter died or not in the finale?
    GROSS | You’re going to have to see the opening episode. [laughs] You have to make your own conclusion
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Oh carp!!

When I saw they were hiring new cast members, I immediately thought: Sexy love interest cop who'll give Megan back what she gives out, & Rule breaking loose cannon.

Can't these writers show any originality at all? Same old same old, all the time. I liked the old cast. They at least seemed a little like real people.

I'll give it a try, but it sounds like it's going on the "out" list.
    canadian_angel likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread