+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I am going to be very ticked off if they do cancel this show. I'm still steaming over the cancellation of Men of A Certain Age and Hawthorne! Man, that really bothers me. It's difficult to believe that no one wanted those two shows.
    I think, with Hawthorne in particular, the network didn't do enough PR. Also, I think Jada is a divisive person - people either love her or hate her. I'll admit that I don't really like her. I tuned into that show for Michael Vartan and was surprised that I didn't mind Jada at all.

I still have hope that they will save this show, but shows with better ratings have been canceled. I've given up trying to figure out why networks get behind some shows and not others. I think this show has gotten better over the seasons as it's found its legs. I tuned in for Dana Delaney, but I stayed because the show won me over.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

REF. Hawthorne. I actually DISLIKED Jada Pinkett Smith before I began watching the show. I was not amused with her at all. THEN after I saw her on that program, I was a convert. Her acting was excellent. I grew new respect for her talent. She deserved an Emmy nod for that last season. She rocked. She and Marc Anthony really showcased their talent in that last season. It made me like Marc too and I never had before. That's due to the excellent writing and direction IMO. Plus the acting.

Yeah, Body of Proof has been renewed for 2012/2013.
    MiaT2, Little Sew&Sew and Debb70 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Yeah, Body of Proof has been renewed for 2012/2013.
    Thank God!!
    Finally one of the shows I watch didn't get cancelled.
    Awake - cancelled
    Alcatraz - cancelled
    Ringer - cancelled
    Pan Am - cancelled
    GCB - cancelled

I needed a win.
    Last edited by Miss Scarlet; 05-12-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey
    Yes, phewwww!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Was happy to hear about Body of Proof (along with Once Upon A Time and Scandal).

I think the only show I'm waiting on is CSI:NY, which had it's season finale last night. At least we know what happened to Mac Taylor - they could have made that one God awful cliffhanger!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yay!!!!!! Happy dance!

Between this, Supernatural, and Person of Interest, I'm all set for the fall :-)
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Was happy to hear about Body of Proof (along with Once Upon A Time and Scandal).

I think the only show I'm waiting on is CSI:NY, which had it's season finale last night. At least we know what happened to Mac Taylor - they could have made that one God awful cliffhanger!
    That was very interestin episode. I read today that it was renewed.

I just heard that Unforgettable also got cancelled. Another one I watch bites the dust.
    Dana Delaney was just on the Finale for Desperate Housewives. It made me realize how much I disliked her character, but how much I love her on Body of Proof. Glad it's safe.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Well, so much for finding out what happens to Peter in the next season . . . . . .

Body of Proof Fires Sonja Sohn and Nicholas Bishop - TVLine
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread