+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Thanks for that link! I voted and it looks like Body of Proof is in the lead!

It's just mind blowing that shows like The Killing have the ability to be renewed for another season and shows like Body of Proof are close to be pulled! It's so crazy!
    Florimel likes this.

It took me a bit to decide between Body of Proof & Ringer, but I went with Body of Proof.
    I saw the close 2nd was Ringer.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I haven't watched Ringer yet.

IMO I watch too much tv. I have to record many shows, because they are on at the same time or come on too late. I usually catch up on them on the weekend. But, when I read through the list of tv shows on these boards, I see loads of them that I have never seen. It's like I watch only a drop in the bucket to the number of shows that are airing. LOL

Ringer is great if you like the soapy ones.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Ringer is great if you like the soapy ones.
    I may check it out. I am hestiant to add more shows! LOL I find that most shows I like have a continuing theme. I like the following dramas: Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Army Wives, Mad Men, Unforgettable, Missing, and a few others.

I haven't watched Ringer either...I am like some of you I already watch too much tv and have too many shows that I am into ..don't need another one...Body of Proof is still in the lead but ringer is getting lots of votes too remember you can vote as much as you want so vote vote vote
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that BOP made the final 6 and voting for the winner has started. You can vote until April 29 5pm pst. Results at time of this posting show BOP and Ringer(never watched it lol) are close. So head over there(Eonline) and start voting!
    Thanks for the link in previous post, I missed voting last week because I saw the post the day voting ended lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cker View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that BOP made the final 6 and voting for the winner has started. You can vote until April 29 5pm pst. Results at time of this posting show BOP and Ringer(never watched it lol) are close. So head over there(Eonline) and start voting!
    Thanks for the link in previous post, I missed voting last week because I saw the post the day voting ended lol.
    For those who need it (and don't want to scroll up), the link is Save One Show: Vote for the Winner! - E! Online. And you can vote multiple times :-)

I'm voting lots!!! looks like the big competition to our show is Ringer.

I have really missed Body of Proof the last couple weeks. I hope that Private Practice is failing miserably in that spot so that the execs realize the mistake they made.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    For those who need it (and don't want to scroll up), the link is Save One Show: Vote for the Winner! - E! Online. And you can vote multiple times :-)
    Hey fans, please remember to Vote often for Body of Proof. I have been voting a lot and we are barely above Revenge now. That show has really taken off and could surpass BOP. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread