+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

FORT Fogey

Re: Body of Proof

i really hope they don't cancel it. I like it way more than Castle

I heard something on the radio I think when I was half asleep about them trying to devise a way to collect and include ratings for shows that are viewed On-Demand & DVR'd.

It has something to do with the Broadcast companies wanting it.

I hope so because there are too many shows that are cancelled without being given a fair chance.

Perhaps someone needs to buy a cable network that would produce new, original episodes of shows that are prematurely cancelled.

Let's tell Oprah
    Debb70 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

They've already done that with a number of shows, Parenthood was saved early on because it's OnDemand numbers (not sure about DVR) were really high.

I'm hoping this show will make it. I really love it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have watched this show since the very first episode and I hope it gets picked up for another season..there is a lot of underlining sarcastic snark and it is really a good show..I am just sorry it too so long for so many to realize it
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    They've already done that with a number of shows, Parenthood was saved early on because it's OnDemand numbers (not sure about DVR) were really high.

I'm hoping this show will make it. I really love it.
    I was waking up and there was a snippet on the radio. I know someone is "demanding" a more accurate rating system.

I guess they could put a chip in the box to see what you are recording?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

the networks have gotten where they cancel any and all shows that are decent and replace them with reality TV cause they are so much cheaper to produce and people love watching that trash...makes me ill I prefer a good show anyday to crapola reality tv
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.

not that it really makes a difference...sometimes it helps other times the networks don't care but on E onlines Kristen "save one show" campaign Body of Proof seems to be in a huge lead over some really good shows...so maybe there might be some hope yet..but o the other hand the shows that have won the past couple of years weren't saved so who knows...but I am glad to see that it is getting lots of votes so I am keeping my fingers crossed

ButterflyFaery - Do you have a link for that campaign? I'd love to place my vote to Save Body of Proof.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    ButterflyFaery - Do you have a link for that campaign? I'd love to place my vote to Save Body of Proof.
    It's at Save One Show: Vote for the Top Five! - E! Online. Plus, you can use #SaveOneShow on Twitter (although I'm not sure it actually gets added into the totals).

BoP was way behind in the first round, but Dana Delaney, Jeri Ryan, and the other cast members started asking people to vote. It seems to have worked :-)

Thanks TripleGemini! I voted!! I may vote from my home computers as well.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread