+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

This week is the season finale, I think. It looks like Megan's daughter is in danger. I can just tell that Megan will be in full form. LOL

Wow...heck of a season finale. They'd better bring this show back for a third season!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Wow...heck of a season finale. They'd better bring this show back for a third season!
    Totally agree with you! What a great season finale. I love the cast and the show has become must see for me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Yes!!! Loved it! It was not what I was expecting at all - which made it all the better!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

BTW, it looks like we got our answer to the ex-husband question...he's still living in Philly in the same house.

Excellent finale! Fingers crossed for a renewal!!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I recorded last night. I look forward to watching it this weekend! I'll come back to post then. I hope you all will still be around.

I pray the show is picked up for another season too. It seems like the best shows get dropped for low ratings. It's so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I recorded last night. I look forward to watching it this weekend! I'll come back to post then. I hope you all will still be around.

I pray the show is picked up for another season too. It seems like the best shows get dropped for low ratings. It's so frustrating.
    Great Season Finale ! I hope it is a season finale and not a series finale but I'm reading that it is almost sure to be cancelled and I am so disappointed to hear that. They don't give shows a chance to establish themselves and there has to be a better way to check ratings. I mean all of us here watch it!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I wonder about how they check ratings too. I wonder if it's accurate. If this show can't make it, then it makes me wonder about those shows that I think are boring as heck, have silly or confusing storylines, and the acting is dismal. Sorry if you guys like it, but the new Hawaii Five 0 is terrible IMO and the top rated shows of NCIS and NCIS: LA? REally? I find them quite boring.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.

A very solid finale that left a lot to be explored, but also covered a lot of ground, if forbid, it's cancelled. Only a month (unless they decide before) till Upfronts till we find out.

+ Reply to Thread