+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I always check on TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and look at show's episode guide. Part 1 and part 2 of "Going Viral" are episode 18 and 19. There is an episode 20 scheduled for April 10. At this point still don't know if it will be a 22 episode season or 20 episode season.
    3 more episodes were ordered on 11/18/11.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Breaking News - ABC.com Is "Going Viral" With a Special "Body of Proof" Web Series | TheFutonCritic.com

[03/27/12 - 12:23 PM]
    ABC.com Is "Going Viral" With a Special "Body of Proof" Web Series
    The five-part web series will bridge the gap between "Going Viral, Parts 1 & 2," the first of which airs tonight.
    [via press release from ABC]

ABC.COM IS "GOING VIRAL" WITH A SPECIAL "BODY OF PROOF" WEB SERIES

ABC.com is launching a five-part web series connecting the two "Body of Proof" episodes, "Going Viral, Parts 1 & 2," the first of which airs tonight, TUESDAY, MARCH 27 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET). On the show the team faces a city-wide outbreak of an unknown virus and no one is safe - including Megan and her team.

The web series debuts on www.ABC.com/BodyofProof at 11:00 p.m., ET, immediately following "Going Viral, Part 1," and focuses on a press conference given by Dr. Kate Murphey (Jeri Ryan). During Kate's remarks, pandemonium breaks out, and a reporter in the room is introduced, Julie Tompkins (Jolie Jenkins). Over the course of the remaining web series, we follow Julie's personal experience with the virus and gain key insights into "Going Viral, Part 2," airing next week, TUESDAY, APRIL 3 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

"Our team is committed to creating the ultimate fan experience," said Karin Gilford, SVP of Digital Media, ABC Entertainment. "In this case we worked closely with show producers to create an entire story arc that connects these two highly eventful episodes. It's a great way to maintain the suspense and enable fans to dig even deeper into the plot."

Body of Proof" stars Dana Delany as Dr. Megan Hunt, Jeri Ryan as Dr. Kate Murphey, John Carroll Lynch as Detective Bud Morris, Nicholas Bishop as Peter Dunlop, Sonja Sohn as Detective Samantha Baker, Geoffrey Arend as Dr. Ethan Gross, Windell D. Middlebrooks as Dr. Curtis Brumfield and Mary Mouser as Lacey Fleming.

Special guest stars for "Going Viral" include Nathalie Kelley as Dani Alvarez, Luke Perry as Dr. Charlie Stafford, Dean Norris as S.A.C. Brendan Johnson, Nick Stahl as Marcel Trevino and Julie Jenkins as Julie Tompkins.

"Body of Proof" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. The series is created by Christopher Murphey and executive-produced by Murphey, Matthew Gross, and Sunil Nayar. "Body of Proof" is produced by Gross Entertainment and ABC Studios.
    Read more at Breaking News - ABC.com Is "Going Viral" With a Special "Body of Proof" Web Series | TheFutonCritic.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looking forward to the sacond episode of the virus epidemic tonight!!! I love a show that is not dumbed down. I'm good with a lot of medical terminology, but I still have to research some of the dialog....and I love that I learn things from this show. On the other hand, that could probably why the show has not been widely embraced. It can wear your brain out!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Looking forward to the sacond episode of the virus epidemic tonight!!! I love a show that is not dumbed down. I'm good with a lot of medical terminology, but I still have to research some of the dialog....and I love that I learn things from this show. On the other hand, that could probably why the show has not been widely embraced. It can wear your brain out!!!
    True. Intellectual television is not very popular. I love shows that make me think and challenge me, though the masses don't.
    Florimel and Miss Scarlet like this.

Ratings - ABC's "DWTS" Results Tops its Fall Opener to Win at 9p/"Body of Proof" Hits a Season High | TheFutonCritic.com

In the 10 o'clock hour against CBS' Unforgettable and NBC's Fashion Star, ABC's Body of Proof finished #1 in Adults 18-49, Adults 25-54 and key Women (W18-49/W25-54).

Up sharply over its most recent original in viewers (+33%) and young adults (+50%), ABC's Body of Proof drew its biggest audience of the season and achieved a 6-month high among Adults 18-49 (best since season premiere on 9/20/11).
    Read more at Ratings - ABC's "DWTS" Results Tops its Fall Opener to Win at 9p/"Body of Proof" Hits a Season High | TheFutonCritic.com
    Who hoo!
    MiaT2, TripleGemini and Debb70 like this.

OK, I know what I'm watching between now and 10 pm ;-) Thanks, Bearcata!

Sad, but I can't catch it tonight. (Pardon the pun.) LOL I have set to record though, so I should catch up by the end of the week. I'll come here to discuss though. I don't mind knowing what's going to happen before I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    At first I was not planning on watching the show as I didn't like the way ABC was pushing the show and Dana Delaney as a "hot babe". I did catch it On Demand and surprising found I like it very much. Reminds me a bit of Quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    At first I was not planning on watching the show as I didn't like the way ABC was pushing the show and Dana Delaney as a "hot babe". I did catch it On Demand and surprising found I like it very much. Reminds me a bit of Quincy.
    I said the same thing about Quincy when the show first started. Always enjoyed Jack Klugman as Quincy.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The April 10 episode is the season finale.

+ Reply to Thread