+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Saw part 1 of the Virus story, wow, fantastic. Can't believe they killed Danny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I usually don't like two-parters, but this was okay. Waiting to see if they kill off everyone just to end the show. Hoping it comes back for another season.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The part with Kate cutting herself and not telling anyone bugged me. Seriously, she is supposed to be the uber-professional one.
    Yeah that really bugged me too, seemed incredibly stupid.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Kate poking herself with that needle and then not saying a word was also very reminiscent of "Outbreak". It also irked me way too much.

The way Danny was hit by the car was such a shock to me. I felt myself jump in that moment. I expected her to be sick and maybe die, but not like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Kate's mentality was about "If I don't say anything, then nothing would happen.". Even some doctors have "normal people" moments; good writing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG, I watched it on demand loved it! I pray they don't cancel this show.

I like the way the storyline is going. I never liked the girl that got hit my the car. I'm glad she's gone. Now, I hope they send her boyfriend with her. I didn't like him as soon as he started dating the girl that hit by the car. Too dirty old manish for me. Plus, what's his function?

Kate who kept secret about sticking her finger should be ashamed! A real doctor IMO would not do that. I hope she is killed off too. I haven't liked her since she dated Megan's ex-husband. IMO it was poor taste. She adds nothing to the show either. IF she goes and the others above, they could fill those spots with 3 new great people.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that they play vital supporting roles that keep the show interesting....side stories, if you will.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have crossed all available body parts in hopes that this show is renewed. I know it is in trouble, but for me, it is the best of the medical shows by far and the only one of the ABC medical shows I watch.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

I like the way the storyline is going. I never liked the girl that got hit my the car. I'm glad she's gone. Now, I hope they send her boyfriend with her. I didn't like him as soon as he started dating the girl that hit by the car. Too dirty old manish for me. Plus, what's his function?

Kate who kept secret about sticking her finger should be ashamed! A real doctor IMO would not do that. I hope she is killed off too. I haven't liked her since she dated Megan's ex-husband. IMO it was poor taste. She adds nothing to the show either. IF she goes and the others above, they could fill those spots with 3 new great people.
    Wow - I disagree completely with this whole post. I think Peter is a good character who provides a bridge between the science and the police viewpoints for Megan while they are investigating. I thought he and Dani were cute together. We saw a different side of him and I think she was helping him get through some of his adoption issues.

As far as Kate, I think she is a very important character. She provides a moral and professional balance to the headstrong Megan. Megan needs her to be the voice of reason and rein her in when her passion might get teh better of her. Megan might not like that per se but it's necessary. I think that since Kate is so often the professional compass that guides and steers the team, that's what made her decision to willfully ignore the danger of her exposure even more unsettling. It showed that despite all she says and does, she is still human and susceptible to the same fears as the rest of us. Her flaws make her a better character. Plus, I love Jeri Ryan.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Wow - I disagree completely with this whole post. I think Peter is a good character who provides a bridge between the science and the police viewpoints for Megan while they are investigating. I thought he and Dani were cute together. We saw a different side of him and I think she was helping him get through some of his adoption issues.

As far as Kate, I think she is a very important character. She provides a moral and professional balance to the headstrong Megan. Megan needs her to be the voice of reason and rein her in when her passion might get teh better of her. Megan might not like that per se but it's necessary. I think that since Kate is so often the professional compass that guides and steers the team, that's what made her decision to willfully ignore the danger of her exposure even more unsettling. It showed that despite all she says and does, she is still human and susceptible to the same fears as the rest of us. Her flaws make her a better character. Plus, I love Jeri Ryan.
    Well, we shall see which route they go. I can take any of them, as long as the show stays on the air. LOL What are the odds they will kill off 3 of the main characters? Probably not so good, but with this outbreak, it's the perfect opportunity to get rid of them if they want to.

Does anyone know if the next episode is the season finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, we shall see which route they go. I can take any of them, as long as the show stays on the air. LOL What are the odds they will kill off 3 of the main characters? Probably not so good, but with this outbreak, it's the perfect opportunity to get rid of them if they want to.

Does anyone know if the next episode is the season finale?
    I always check on TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and look at show's episode guide. Part 1 and part 2 of "Going Viral" are episode 18 and 19. There is an episode 20 scheduled for April 10. At this point still don't know if it will be a 22 episode season or 20 episode season.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread