+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Kings

Breakout Kings

Anyone watching this show?! I really like it!

IT TAKES A CON TO CATCH A CON - Driven by the fact that there are few things more dangerous than a prisoner who has just escaped, and tired of following protocol and resorting to outdated methods of law enforcement, veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp (Laz Alonso) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi) are taking an unorthodox approach to their work: using former fugitives (Jimmi Simpson, Malcolm Goodwin & Serinda Swan) to catch fugitives.

“Breakout Kings” follows U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp (Laz Alonso) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi) as they form a special task force composed of the three most elusive convicts Ray ever captured: Lloyd Lowery (Jimmi Simpson), a former child prodigy and behaviorist/psychiatric expert whoexcels in psychoanalysis; Shea Daniels (Malcolm Goodwin), an ex-gangbanger who knows how to work the system, both in prison and on the street; and Erica Reed (Serinda Swan), a sexy expert tracker who learned her trade from her bounty hunter father. Charlie and Ray also employ the services of Julianne Simms (Brooke Nevin), a civilian who acts as the “funnel” for the group – all information, tips and data go through her.
    Site: Breakout Kings - A&E TV

It's on A&E on Sunday nights.

Also this Sunday, T-BAG (yes the character) is back on this show!

Re: Breakout Kings

I really like this show, looks like there aren't many on these boards watching though.

I kept hoping people would comment because I think this is a show that could really take off! Hopefully it'll grow with more awareness.

I watched the first episode because the previews looked good (and reminded me a little of the Wire or Southland), but couldn't really get into it. The only part I really liked was when you realized at the end that the bald cop was actually a con as well. Maybe I'll give it another chance...

It needs a little bit more in the mix of characters. It has potential.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This show is done by the same people who did Prison Break, a favorite of a lot of us, and it is pretty good. Tonight, the actor playing T-Bag will be there reprising his role from Prison Break. That was a very strong role, and this episode should be really good!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That T-bag character is one scary dude.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

My husabdn and I really like this show! I hope it stays around. We love the brainy doctor and his off the wall comments with no filter--hes kinda like an alternate version of Dr. Reid!

T-Bag was even more T-Bag than on Prison Break. A very fast paced episode.

When I first saw the previews for this show, I was like Prison Break, then I saw it was from the same writers. I didn't think it was going to be good but I really enjoy it. Having been a lover for Prison Break, seeing T Bag reprise his character was awesome!!

I highly suggest you check out the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast