+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Breakout Kings

Re: Breakout Kings

There were also many other ways to introduce a season/series long nemesis without killing a (even the) main character.

FORT Fogey

What???? He was the main reason I watched the show. I don't buy the creative direction argument. Well no need to tune in anymore.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I watched the first episode of this season this afternoon just for kicks. They filmed this season here where I live (Baton Rouge) and while I didn't see any of the actors (well, maybe I did, but other than the one guy who plays Lloyd, I wouldn't recognize any of the other actors) I did see the film production crews downtown a lot (and a lot of yellow cabs--we maybe have 4 IRL, they're mostly white). They do a great job masking the actual filming location with NYC exterior shots.

The show itself seems pretty decent, but I agree that they shouldn't have taken out the leader like that. First, I wanted to know why he was tracking a known crazy fugitive without a vest. Second, when the team gathered around the leader as he lay dying, where was the girl they rescued? Anyway, I have a fascination with things filmed locally, so I'll probably keep watching.

Breakout Kings Cancelled -- A&E - TVLine

Not surprised, but BOO!!! I enjoyed this show a lot. Disappointed that it's cancelled, but after killing such an integral character I can't blame them.

Can't believe they cancelled this show. Why do they always cancel the good ones and keep the crap ones?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345