+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOX Announces Fall Lineup

so no AI in fall? Just the juniors show? That suprises me.

Also I'm with LG, how are they going to make Joe Millionaire work again? It wasn't that good the first time. Uhg.

I haven't read the descriptions of the "new" shows yet, but I hope there are some good ones.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm still upset that they threw away "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" Ugh.

I also liked "Undeclared."

Fox bugs me. I was not in the big group of 40 million that thought that Joe Millionaire was interesting. (boring guy, lame females, etc.)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Why did they move Wanda At Large to Fridays? Oh well, now I actually have a show I like to watch Friday nights.

FORT Fogey
    The shows I like on Fridays always seem to get cancelled mid-season - "That Was Then," "Under One Roof," etc... I'll still watch Wanda at Large and Boston Public now though, because there's nothing else on on Fridays.

Is that the same season of American Juniors that just started that will still be on in the Fall, or are they going to have a second season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12