+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Being Human (SyFy)

Re: Being Human (SyFy)

I don't get BBC America so have not seen any original show that the US has copied. That leaves me to enjoy or not enjoy without prejudice. I really like this show. At first the actress that plays Sally just wasn't connecting with me but I've warmed up to her. I did guess right from the first episode that her boyfriend had something to do with her death. I can't wait to see him get his comeuppance.

The guy who plays Bishop does well with bad guy roles. I didn't like his character on Lost and I don't like his character here, although he did show a soft side when he was in the relationship with the nurse.

I'm glad the female vamp is gone. I didn't like her at all but did feel badly for her when she asked Aiden to kill her and I understood her reasons.

I can't wait to see the upcoming war!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I've been watching the marathon, and it's killing us because we cannot figure out who Rebecca (redhead vampire) reminds us of or where we may have seen her before.

The closest we've come is BB Rachel, but nicer looking and a much better actress.

I've got the new on on dvr and am ready to watch it tonight.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I love the Ghost story the best. And I love seeing one of the actor's from Oz.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Anyone still watching? I'm not liking the flesh-eating zombie storyline at all! I really wanted Nick and Stevie to have a fresh start (not fresh meat ). Why hasn't Sally gone back to the witch for answers relating to all this?

Also, I know Josh hasn't turned yet since he's been rebitten but why couldn't he see Stevie's Ghost since he can see his inner wolf when he meditates? And is his new inner wolf the same as his last one since he was bit by a different wolf (and a purebred at that, which might open up a whole other set of possibilities).

I keep wondering if Aiden will run into a descendent from his past. The book written by his father sounds intriguing.

I missed the last episode - Stevie is eating live animals too?

I'm also watching the BBC version which I like a lot and it is different in many ways. 'Sally' is more ditsy and the vampire is friendlier and way hotter (and Irish) the Warewolf is a big dork. I'm enjoying it - the first season so I haven't gotten too far.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

What a really dark episode.

Ugg! I wish I saw it.

I'm still watching the BBC version on Netflix. Turns out they both have very different story lines so there is not a lot of overlap. However, the vampire story line still bores me as does the USA version.
    - Virginia Woolf

I haven't posted in here in a while but I've watched every episode since the beginning. Last night was the series finale and I'm going to miss the show, but it really was time for it to end. I'm really happy they got to go out on their terms and not just a sudden cancellation.

I didn't care for the Ramona is the house feeding on evil storyline but aside from that, everything wrapped up pretty well. My biggest peeve though, and this isn't the show's fault, is that whoever was in charge of commercial breaks did a terrible job. Right in the middle of several tender moments, it would suddenly cut to commercial. And it seemed there were a LOT of commercials during the finale.

I hope to see the actors again in other shows.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Obviously, one of the writers/producers liked Ramona books. Reall?? Her sister's name is Beatrice? May as well said Beezus.

Wonderful finale. I didn't know it was the series finale.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12