+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fairly Legal (USA)

Fairly Legal (USA)

Once a lawyer at her family's firm, Kate Reed's (Sarah Shahi) frustration with the legal system led her to a new career as a mediator. Thanks to her understanding of human nature, thorough legal knowledge and wry sense of humor, she's a natural at resolving disputes ... except when it comes to her own. With the help of her assistant Leonardo (Baron Vaughn), Kate must balance the stress from her "wicked" stepmother Lauren (Virginia Williams) and soon-to-be-ex-husband Justin (Michael Trucco), with her unconventional life as a mediator.
    Drama Television Series - Fairly Legal - USA Network -Fairly Legal

Did anyone else watch the season premiere tonight? I really enjoyed it. I liked the lead actress and I thought it was an interesting twist on a law show. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities and this show has tons of exterior shots in the city. I'll definitely keep watching.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Fairly Legal (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4156145;
    Drama Television Series - Fairly Legal - USA Network -Fairly Legal

Did anyone else watch the season premiere tonight? I really enjoyed it. I liked the lead actress and I thought it was an interesting twist on a law show. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities and this show has tons of exterior shots in the city. I'll definitely keep watching.
    I watched it...great show..finally a LAW show where common sense plays a part....thats what our real justice system needs
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

My husband and I both really liked it. It's set up to record every week right after Royal Pains.

I watched it and liked it. I always watch new USA shows and am rarely disappointed. Like all of them, this one has a combination of drama and humor. I think it has a lot of potential. Good chemistry between the lead and her step-mother. Interesting conflict with the judge. I plan to keep watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I also loved it too and will keep watching. Love the SF setting as well, and haivng Michael T. from BSG on as the hunky ex-hubby/DA is not bad either.

Kinda yeah and kinda nah.

Seriously, stealing your assistants prized possession and destroying it? Yeah, really cool. Making your assistant put in a what 18 hour day just because you do. Like to know who her hair stylist and makeup person is to look so fresh after a freaking 18 hour day.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4156840;
    I also loved it too and will keep watching. Love the SF setting as well, and haivng Michael T. from BSG on as the hunky ex-hubby/DA is not bad either.
    Michael Trucco is yummy! It's also nice to see Ethan Embry on TV. I hope they expand the role of Kate's brother, so we get to see him more. I thought the thing with the Wizard of Oz ringtones was a nice touch too.

Florimel - I'm with you. USA shows rarely disappoint! Plus, they do a great job casting their series. Lots of terrific actors and good writers. It's not Masterpiece Theater, but really watchable!

The SF tourism board needs to send USA a big thank you note! They make the city look beautiful.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular

I loved it. It was nice to see a legal show with a different take and someone who is actually arguing that laws are made by humans and humans are sometimes wrong.

I love Sarah Shahi and wished Life wasnt cancelled.

Virginia Williams is one of those beautiful actresses that is on 1 or 2 eps of your fav shows. Im happy to see she will be a full time cast member of a series not a guest star!

Did anyone else think Ethan Embry looked sick? He had some really dark circles around his eyes and didnt look healthy! I think her brothers character will be a married gay couple. Not just because they are in SF or that he was taking care of the baby. But the way the wrote that scene. When he says "Terry" is coming home for date night, my marriage etc. They never mention she or wife or mother etc.

I also liked that she was living on a boat and the connection she has with her father. Should create some really good eps!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4157373;
    Kinda yeah and kinda nah.

Seriously, stealing your assistants prized possession and destroying it? Yeah, really cool. Making your assistant put in a what 18 hour day just because you do. Like to know who her hair stylist and makeup person is to look so fresh after a freaking 18 hour day.
    She didn't know the watch was so valuable. And, she told her assistant to go home & he wouldn't, so she isn't making him do anything. And, he was just playing video games any way, not like he was over taxing himself.

I like the show, hope it sticks around. USA does some good stuff & seems to be willing to let a show build an audience, unlike the networks.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I LOVED the World of Warcraft game comments in here. I laughed my butt off.. im a gnome.. in wintergrasp.

I liked htis show.. and i too felt that it was not a wife in her brothers live but a partner. We shall see I am sure.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast