+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fairly Legal (USA)

Re: Fairly Legal (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4157373;
    Kinda yeah and kinda nah.

Seriously, stealing your assistants prized possession and destroying it? Yeah, really cool. Making your assistant put in a what 18 hour day just because you do. Like to know who her hair stylist and makeup person is to look so fresh after a freaking 18 hour day.
    Or what kind of shoes she's wearing!! I would be crawling after an hour or two...but she's running all over San Fran in those puppies.

I still really like this show and the characters are developing nicely. The relationship between Kate and Justin makes me wonder why they got divorced...their chemistry is very good.

I still like the show and its concept, but I must admit that the main characters are becoming more and more annoying and less and less likable to me, especially Kate and Lauren. I do like and understand the conflict between the two women, but their actions are often juvenile. I did like Lauren's conflict with Anne Marie Johnson's character, but Kate locking a naked Justin out was just ridiculous. What Kate does professionally on a case, I do like, but her general behavior is starting to turn me off.

I plan to keep watching; the story lines with the attempted buyout of the law office and the "who is David Smith?" story look promising.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Nekkid Michael T....what else is there to say? Like I need another reason to watch.

I'm glad they finally addressed the David Smith issue, but we still need to know why her father left 1/4 of his estate to an ex-con.

Holy crap! Richard Dean Anderson! I recognized him immediately, but I can't believe how different he looks! I guess MacGyver (and General Hospital)! was a long time ago. Still - WOW. With him as David Smith, you KNOW that storyline is going to go somewhere interesting!

Yeah, I have no problem with Michael Trucco standing naked anywhere.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    The relationship between Kate and Justin makes me wonder why they got divorced...their chemistry is very good.
    I continue to say this to my husband every episode ~ why are they divorced?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Was it a preview or one of the episodes where Justin says something about how half the time he loves her and the other half he wants to kill her? I can imagine them driving each other crazy. It seems like it might be a pretty fiery relationship. When they were fighting in a previous episode, didn't some of the assistants in Justin's office comment about how familiar that was? I think the actors have great chemistry, but I don't know if I want Kate and Justin all lovey dovey all the time.

I love Ethan Embry - I wish they'd expand his role! Maybe he could come back to the firm.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Holy crap! Richard Dean Anderson! I recognized him immediately, but I can't believe how different he looks! I guess MacGyver (and General Hospital)! was a long time ago. Still - WOW. With him as David Smith, you KNOW that storyline is going to go somewhere interesting!

After I read your comment about Richard Dean Anderson as David Smith, I darn near fainted. I sure didn't recognize him. I saw his name in the credits but didn't pay attention that he was in the cast, not one of the producers. Duh.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

That's what I told my husband. The storyline with Richard Dean Anderson is going to be bigger than the few minutes we saw him last night. They wouldn't bring him in to do a bit part IMO. If he had been featured the whole show perhaps that would be the end, but no way when he was just on for a few minutes. I had seen RDA's name listed in the credits and was watching for him the whole time. We heard his voice first, and I was glad because otherwise I'm not sure I would have recognized him. I told MrCoz all that about him as soon as he came on the screen so late in the program that he would be coming back, before I saw it didn't reach any kind of conclusion.

btw, I feel like a ditz. I *finally* figured out why her assistant was given the character of the lion on her phone. I had figured out the rest of them the first night, but couldn't figure that one out at all, other than it was a left-over character. I'm not sure if I wasn't paying attention to his name or what, but when she said "Leo" to him in this episode it registered. Big 'duh' moment for me

I didn't make the Richard Dean Anderson/David Smith connection at first, either. He does look quite different. I loved him as Jack O'Neill in Stargate SG:1. He's a good actor and I agree that this story line will be around for a while. I hope so.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast