+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Three more days until we get our show back on! Reruns - hell yeah! I plan to sit and watch as much as I can lol. Luckily my local forecast is kind of crappy, so I won't feel bad sitting inside.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

OMG WHEEEEE!!!! Is it October yet? Holy cow - I can't wait!!

The Walking Dead - Greeting From Set: The Walking Dead: Season 5 – AMC

Where are all my WD buddies?? I am the only posting hmmm.... well I sure hope you guys are ready for TWD weekend! I am going to watch as much as I can!

I wish I had cable. I'll rewatch my dvd's. But I sure would like to watch Talking Dead. Have a fun weekend mesachick!
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Ugh - sorry you can't watch it! There are a lot of good Talking Dead tidbits during the commercials too.

As of right now my plans to go geocaching/walking dead stalking have fallen through. Some of the geocachers that were going have had to back out and my usual cache partner doesn't have a reliable car. I was going to rent one but I had to cancel my debit card the other day because the freaking Disney movie club kept sending me movies and charging my account and it was easier to cancel my debit card then it was to cancel my Disney membership. I am so disappointed. I hope my new card comes in the mail tomorrow and it's not to late to get a rental.

ElizabethG that walker/stalker facebook page you mentioned is full of information. Those people take tracking down the stars to new levels. I hope if I do still get to go that i'll run into at least on of the cast. And I don't really care who. Except Carol would be my least favorite. lol j/k

OMG. The new Comic Con trailer for next season is pretty epic. Spoilers like crazy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM#t=180
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That is an excellent trailer! And it's nice to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth is still around, but where IS she?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

WOW! I love that initial shot of Rick in the trailer, his right eye is in shadow and it looks like an eye-patch. Just cool looking.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It looked as though Beth was in a prison? With actual cops, which was just weird... interesting. I can't wait for the season to start!

Actually...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Taking a second look at the trailer, it appears as though Beth is wearing scrubs, along with others... some kind of hospital?
    Also, a separate spoiler: Initially, I didn't see any shots of Carol or her peeps with Rick's terminus group but right near the end I caught a shot of with Carol and Daryl in it together, so they do reunite at some point this season.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 07-28-2014 at 11:26 PM.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

I just learned of Walker Stalker Con. I'm not sure on the rules about posting a link to it so I won't. Only negative I see is that it's pretty expensive. Not so much if you only want to go for one day and not get VIP status. Oh another negative is that it's being held in ATL. Not that ATL isn't a nice place to be it's just a lot of traffic. It's being held Oct 17th-19th.

OMG After seeing the trailer for Season 5 I have been going out of my mind waiting for it to start. Looks like a seriously action packed season. I want to know what makes Abe fall to his knees the way he does with that devastating look on his face. I'll be having the tissues ready when I watch this season. And a blindfold for the scary parts.

+ Reply to Thread