+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Tours? Stop tempting me! I'm not that far away and love that kind of thing....
    mesachick likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Tours? Stop tempting me! I'm not that far away and love that kind of thing....
    Tours! Wonderful tours! And zombies! And Daryl!

I'm rewatching season 2 for the hundredth time. It's not that I forgot how much I hate Lori. It's just that I hate her even more every time she opens her mouth.
    And I've figured out it was the "Ricktator" speech that made me really start disliking Rick. I already thought he was a horrible leader. That started with his saving Randall and then not knowing what to do with him. But his whole speech at the end that started with, "I killed my best friend for you people." Uh hate to disagree but no ya didn't. Shane wasn't a threat to anyone but Rick. Rick only killed him for himself. And when he says, "You can leave." I would have had to point out that I can leave, he's the one out of gas. Then I really lost any respect I might have had for him in season 3 when he had his break down. I'm not saying he didn't deserve a break down. I'm just saying one of the things that makes a leader is their ability to not break down. By the end of season 4 I had gained some of my respect for him back. I hope he is every bit as bad ass as he needs to be in season 5.
    The final episode of season 2 is where I also gained some respect for Andrea. She ran from those walker for almost 24hrs before Michonne saved her. To bad they ruined her in season 3 so that by the time she died I was rooting for it.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Ok ya'll, I'm going to get in trouble if I'm the only one posting. But I found a series of geocaches hidden in the areas the show has been filmed. I am getting so pumped about going to GA. I am really going to shoot for a Saturday in July. I am talking about it in the geocaching group so I might get some that want to come with me. Here is a link to one of the cache pages. It's to the location where the first scene of the show was filmed. Where Rick shot his first little girl.
    GC396J9 The Walking Dead - Scene One (Traditional Cache) in Georgia, United States created by Team LegoMINI
    There's a bookmark on that cache page of the other walking dead themed caches.

Man I wish I could go on a tour! Lucky!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Thank you mesachick! I have been so excited and wanted to post but I'm not sure if there are rules about talking to yourself in a thread. So I have been willing ya'll to post something.
    I have really rallied the geocachers. Ok it was the show not me. But I posted about wanting to do some caching based around the area TWD has been filmed. I have gotten so many responses and there just happened to be a geocaching event already listed for July 19th being held at the Senoia Library. How coincidental is that?!! It's like TWD and geogods all want me to go! So I will be touring the back roads of GA on Sat July 19th with a bunch of great geocachers. If anyone would like to meet up let me know and i'll message you my phone number. You can call me that day and find out where I am lol! I am so excited and pumped! And if you don't know what geocaching is go to the geocaching.com website and you will find out about one of the greatest hobbies ever. lol It's like a high tech game of hide and go seek.

Take lots of pictures!

There's a new tidbit out that I just stumbled upon...

David Alpert who is the executive producers said recently that the show has actually been planned out for a handful of seasons to come and that they have enough material to go through 12 seasons! And that's not taking in to account that the comics are still being produced!

"The Walking Dead" 12 Seasons | Complex
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    There's a new tidbit out that I just stumbled upon...

David Alpert who is the executive producers said recently that the show has actually been planned out for a handful of seasons to come and that they have enough material to go through 12 seasons! And that's not taking in to account that the comics are still being produced!

"The Walking Dead" 12 Seasons | Complex
    Wow. Hey, wouldn't the zombies eventually waste away? Then again, since they turn when they die, I guess there are always fresh ones.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Don't forget the first four seasons really only spanned about a year and half of their lives

*** Important Dates *** Make note/set Dvr's
    July 4th. - 9am back to back to back to back marathon
    July 6th - 9pm. Talking Dead Preview of Season 5
    July 8th - 10pm Documentary "Inside TWD"
    July 10th - 10pm Documentary "Walker University"

Woo Hoo!!!

+ Reply to Thread