+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Oh, I can agree on Eric Bana! I've been a fan since Black Hawk Down.

I love Terry O'Quinn, but he's too iconic... I think maybe more unknowns work best for this show.

I couldn't think of any actresses... so I googled "best actresses in their 30's" Ugh. Almost the entire results on the first page were for the "sexiest" or "hottest" ones. I said BEST. Annoying.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Oh, I can agree on Eric Bana! I've been a fan since Black Hawk Down.

I love Terry O'Quinn, but he's too iconic... I think maybe more unknowns work best for this show.

I couldn't think of any actresses... so I googled "best actresses in their 30's" Ugh. Almost the entire results on the first page were for the "sexiest" or "hottest" ones. I said BEST. Annoying.
    That is real sad.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I couldn't pick an actress or a specific actor. One of the things that makes this show so great (really two things)... is that 1) they really do a great job at finding someone who can act fantastic and also look a lot like the character in the comic series, and 2) unknowns work best in this series. Very few of the main characters bring any type of *star power* to the show. I love it this way and hope it continues like this for the remainder of the show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

If they were looking for a twentyish year old, Saoirse Ronan would be my pick. You just know her character could be grittier than the rather lackluster Beth. Too bad they can't switch actresses for the Beth character.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

My birthday is on Monday. Off handedly I mentioned how fun it would be to get a Walking Dead cake for the occasion to my husband....

And....

my cake.jpg

That's my cake! It's so cool! He gave it to me yesterday and I still haven't had the heart to cut in to it LOL

That is super cool! Your husband get points for a great present and for actually listening to what you say. LOL! Happy Birthday! And eat that cake!
    mesachick likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I dared to open it last night! There was so much dead cake - OMG. LOL I told him the only thing that would have made it better was if the inside was Red Velvet lol. It was super tasty!
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Red velvet cake!! LOL! Made me think of the armadillo cake on Steel Magnolias.

So I read an interview about TWD that hinted that Daryl just might find love after all. So do you think it will be with Rosalita? Or will we get even more new characters?

I always loved the rapport between Daryl and Carol so I think that would be cool. Although, he didn't seem all that upset when Rick told him that he left Carol to fend for her own. I don't see a match with Rosalita, so if not Carol, then a new character might be what happens. Gonna be a lot of upset ladies if Daryl gets a love interest LOL

They've cast another actor!! Don't know what character from the comics, if any, that he'll be playing. There is speculation on that of course. I think I'm only not allowed to say the characters name but just to be on the safe side I'll put the actors name in the spoiler. That's all.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Seth Gilliam

+ Reply to Thread