+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

For such seasoned survivors, it seems they got caught too easily! The Terminus gang must have a real smooth well oiled system for gathering and capturing people who come by their 'roach motel'. Rick and company were prepared for anything and are now trapped in a boxcar waiting for god knows what!
    wannasee likes this.

I loved this finale. I put off watching it for a few days because I didn't want the season to be over. This was my very favorite episode this year!!

I loved the room with the candles and all the names on the floor. The writing on the walls that said never trust again, always remember, stuff like that. It makes me think that this is a group who has been through a lot of trauma, like most groups I suppose, and is determined not to let anyone hurt their members again. In that way it reminds me of our beloved little band of misfits.

I loved Rick coming into his own. I loved the scene with the claimed gang. I loved that Daryl choose to go forward and not back, not that I ever thought he'd choose claimed gang over Rick and co. I loved the interaction between Carl and Rick and Michonne and learning more of her story. Lots of action and suspense, but also some emotional stuff. It was great!
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Last edited by mesachick; 04-03-2014 at 02:20 PM.
    CantGetNuf and Duckyface like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just the pic of Rick and that expression makes me laugh.

Watched the finale a few days ago, and I've been busy... but wanted to throw out there that it was a really solid show. Nothing like the mid-season finale, which was a climax to the story of the Governor. This was was more of set-up, a mini-climax in the rising action of a new story, and it was well done, because I will for sure be back in the Fall... my feeling is that they may not get saved by people who are still out there, but will find a way to save themselves.

I think Rick has finally accepted what he has to do without feeling like it is something he has to be, does that make sense? Biting that guy's throat was his only way out of that situation to save Carl, he had no other choice, but not everyone could do that!
    I think he now knows you don't have to be a bad guy to sometimes do badass stuff. Or thangs. I think Carl is starting to get it too.
    I think Daryl already knew it.

Finally, I hope Carol and Tyrese have big roles to play in the new season. I love them both.
    Most anticipated future moment: Reunion of Carl/Rick, and Judith. That better happen!
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

I was watching American Gothic last night (a show way ahead of its time) and who is on? Melissa McBride!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

American Gothic was a really good show. I think if it was on today, it would have been a nice fit on a cable channel such as FX, AMC, or Showtime or HBO and probably a hit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    American Gothic was a really good show. I think if it was on today, it would have been a nice fit on a cable channel such as FX, AMC, or Showtime or HBO and probably a hit show.
    I agree. I never thought back in 95 when it was on, one of the most popular shows today would be about zombies! Add to that all the fantasy/fairy tale/horror shows out!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree. I never thought back in 95 when it was on, one of the most popular shows today would be about zombies! Add to that all the fantasy/fairy tale/horror shows out!
    Revenge of the Nerds

I can say that lovingly as I am one
    libgirl2 and spockwhat like this.

Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I hate seeing this thread move further and further down the list. I miss you guys!

Here's another one mesachik
    Walking Dead Who's shooting at our feet.jpg

And I thought Rick freaked out because Alex had Glenn watch. There was more to it.
    Walking Dead Spaghetti Tues.jpg

This one is funny and just wrong.
    Walking Dead Judith tripping balls.jpg

Spoiler alert! Judith grows up to be a total badass!
    Walking Dead Judith Season 38.jpg

Almost. I think I almost hit that state.
    Walking Dead Season is over.jpg
    mesachick likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread