+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

It was confusing to see Herscel and them all back at the prison! It seemed to be showing us why Rick took that time off to play farmer and how concerned he was by his son.
    That scene with the bad guys were crazy and quickly resolved once Rick decided to take a desperate step. To think how close they came to death at the hands of the un-dead all these months, but it is the living who are the real danger, over and over!
    That Terminus stuff was confusing. It was good that they took precautions before marching in the front gate. And the guys they ran into didnt seem all that alarmed to see them, which is strange when you think of the violent people who could come in.
    When they were being herded towards the train car by being shot at, didnt they pass a building where you could hear people crying 'help'? And who were all those military types along the fence line? They were hidden when Rick came over that fence and dozens of men with guns and uniforms appeared out of nowhere! It seemed as if this place is set up to lure in humans and once in, they cant get out.
    I wonder what would have happened next if Rick and the gang had taken the food and the hospitality instead of grabbing that guy who had Herschel's watch. The guy lied about where he got the stuff Rick recognized.

One of the scenes I really loved was the one between Rick and Daryl after the mayhem was over. Daryl cleaning off Rick's face, apologizing for not knowing it was Rick that they were following. Then Rick telling Daryl he is his brother.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I really did not like this last episode at all. I was expecting something more. It felt like this whole season was a build up, and I really though the finale would be kick-ass, but imho, it was a total let down. Where were Carol and Tyreese and Beth? Why didn't Maggie even ask about Beth? Sasha didn't ask about Tyreese either, and no one mentioned Judith at all. Terminus seems like such a blatant set-up too, how dumb did our group of survivors get over this last season? Walking into that set-up seems really out of character for them, especially considering what they had gone through with Woodbury.

Am I the only one who prefers Michonne as the quiet, mysterious, ass-kicking warrior? This new softer side of her, while I get it's part of the character development, really is not nearly as interesting as her being the bad ass.
    cablejockey and AJane like this.

I was a bit let down considering how the last group of episodes have been so much. The scene with Rick biting the guy, the attempted rape, that was rough so I think I wanted just a bit more, a kicker, at the end. We did see bones at Terminus, we did see those candles with people's names, so it had a creep factor going, but still needed that one parting scene. I really did think they were going to take Carl for barbecue when they had the others go to the train. I am glad everyone met up together.

I don't think Carol or Tyreese got there yet and this could work to the groups advantage. As for Beth, I still think she is/has been a meal.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I don't think Carol or Tyreese are there yet either. I imagine they will play a big part in getting the others out of Terminus. I don't think Beth is dead either. We will find out in October!

Those candles were definitely weird and for what purpose? Finding out that Michonne's boyfriend and his buddy were high and didnt fight off the zombies that got her son and the way she punished them was quite a storey. I couldnt help but think that something was going to happen to her now that was softening up! I didnt see any bones--where were they?

The candles were around names written on the floor. Some kind of an shrine to the dead? The dead that the people of Terminus ate, lost or killed? There was an area with bones too, so I am more apt to believe these people were considered some kind of sacrifice thus the names and candle.

And I believe Rick's last line is taken from the comic (though edited for TV)

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    And I believe Rick's last line is taken from the comic (though edited for TV)
    That is correct - a direct quote except for the word screwing.

When the group was being *directed* towards the box cars, they ran past an area that had bones and guts on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    That is correct - a direct quote except for the word screwing.

When the group was being *directed* towards the box cars, they ran past an area that had bones and guts on the floor.
    yes, that was it. When they were getting shot at, DH said they were getting herded along and rounded up and it became very evident quickly.

+ Reply to Thread