+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I wonder what they're thinking, heading to a new society they know nothing about.
    Rick Woodbury.jpg

Ohhhhhh.... Now it makes sense.
    The_Walking_Dead_Season_4_Meme_Rick_Michonne_Carl_Train_Tracks_Stuff_Things_Thangs_Direction_Des.jpg

Poor Carl. The boy just needs to be free!!
    Carl hates being in the house.jpg
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I wonder what they're thinking, heading to a new society they know nothing about.
    Attachment 29740

Ohhhhhh.... Now it makes sense.
    Attachment 29741

Poor Carl. The boy just needs to be free!!
    Attachment 29742
    I think after what has happened, they are tired of trying to survive and just want a rest.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rick Kirkman, the creator of TWD has now said this about the season finale...

"Savage. Honestly... people are going to be talking about this one."

I have to figure out how best to watch the show LOL - most likely with a glass or two of wine and a pillow close at hand to either 1) scream in 2) cry in or 3) throw at the tv.
    CantGetNuf and libgirl2 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I just read a very unpleasant possible situation that I really would rather not see.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    yep that is Mary or pretty darn close to it...I have no clue why I know a lot of people have been saying how the past few episodes have been kinda boring but I am loving the episodes. I really do think it is gonna lead up to something big and I have not googled anything I want it as a surprise!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics you guys are posting....they are cracking me up. :::
    The thing is......there are no spoilers. A lot of supposition, but the show hasn't leaked more than a few intriguing comments. Everything out there is just guesswork and it mostly comes from the comic books. Nobody really knows which scenario will be the one they go with. I love the suspense!
    2boysmom likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The thing is......there are no spoilers. A lot of supposition, but the show hasn't leaked more than a few intriguing comments. Everything out there is just guesswork and it mostly comes from the comic books. Nobody really knows which scenario will be the one they go with. I love the suspense!
    An international trailer apparently showed more than the US ones, so that's where some of the info is coming from.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    An international trailer apparently showed more than the US ones, so that's where some of the info is coming from.
    Well, I'm off to google! I have an app that links tons of articles, but not this one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I tried to find it, but the links I followed went to a video that had been taken down. There are synopses out there.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I know right!?! The suspense is crazy!

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Glenn dies I am going to lose it!!

That *spoiler* is just speculation btw - nothing concrete because I refuse to see anything that might be lol. I want to be shocked! I wish we could speculate, but even the speculations are making me angry! LOL
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-29-2014 at 01:09 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think after what has happened, they are tired of trying to survive and just want a rest.
    Yeah, I was just trying to be funny to go with the memes. I know why they'd seek sanctuary.

I think I've read speculation of every one of the survivors death. I know a couple of sites I got out of real quick mentioned pictures from filming that leaked. I never clicked anything that was marked as a real spoiler though.

Daryl is the only one that I would be really upset about dying. There are some survivors I'll be sad about losing, and some that I'd almost be happy to see go. I just don't want any of them to die on their knees like Herchel. I'm still mad about that.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread