+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I read somewhere that the lady at terminus (however you spell it) was wearing Beth's sweater. I may have to re-watch it to see if that is true or not.

It's not People on TWD's FB page have been analyzing it to death lol. Another thing that was interesting is how much Mary resembles the portrait that Michonne found in the house - the one that was ripped and had blood on it. There were also paintings of sunflowers in the house, which are predominant in Terminus.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It's not People on TWD's FB page have been analyzing it to death lol. Another thing that was interesting is how much Mary resembles the portrait that Michonne found in the house - the one that was ripped and had blood on it. There were also paintings of sunflowers in the house, which are predominant in Terminus.
    Yes I saw that too on another site. I CANNOT wait until Sunday!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'd post a picture, but I can't seem to upload pictures from my computer right now. Sometimes I have no problem, but most of the time lately, it won't let me upload. Frustrating LOL

thanks for the response and yes, that's where I saw it the FB page! I have to check out the scenes of the house now...and the ending scene of terminus....I am getting nervous for the finale too, this is one show that does not leave me disappointed and keeps me hanging on for next season!

Mary??

mary.jpg

claim.jpg

Oh yeah!
    waywyrd and dreamonia like this.

Just two more.... love the memes lol

selfie.jpg

claimed.jpg
    CantGetNuf, waywyrd and dreamonia like this.

libgirl2 all I did was type "walking dead season 4 spoilers" into google and a ton of websites came up. I was looking for speculation type spoilers not full blown spoilers. So I didn't check many of them out. A lot of my speculation is just based on the numerous interviews I've read and the info I have from the comics. And now I'm rethinking where I stand on Beth. I still think we won't see her until next season but now I think her storyline will fall in with the Terminus one. Something I missed when watching the show was the cross in the window of the car that took her.

mesachick I've had trouble loading pictures too. Instead of the "Select Files" button I have to use the "Basic Uploader" link. I haven't had a problem with that way. I love what you posted. Carl claiming Beth and making Daryl cry.

I forgot to mention how much I really liked Eugene, Abe, and even Rosie in this episode. I liked getting to know their characters a little more. Abe wasn't just a loud mouth hot head like in his first episode. I feel bad for him because it seems like he needs a mission. For him the mission is getting Eugene to DC. If he fails and Eugene doesn't survive Abe is going to be so lost. If he ends up looking for someone to give him the next mission I hope Rick finds him before Joe does.

And Eugene just cracked me up. I remember the actor from Last Comic Standing. No way did I think a comic could play any role in TWD but he has done a wonderful job with it. I loved the way Tara and Glenn tried not to roll their eyes at him. I don't know if Eugene has the cure or not but I would be betting not. The mullet, the gaming talk, his inability to fire a weapon 3yrs into the ZA. This guy has obviously been living in his moms basement for the last 20yrs. If I was Glenn, when Eugene said he couldn't tell him what the cure was because of national security, I would have had to call him out as a fraud right then. Looked to me like he's only fooling those that want to believe. Since Sasha hasn't mentioned Tyreece any more then Maggie has Beth, I'm going to assume she thinks he's dead. She's going to cling to Eugene's mission the same way Abe is if she doesn't find her brother at Terminus. Bob doesn't have anyone but Sasha so he'd obviously want to go wherever she's going weather he believes Eugene or not.

Since we watch the show on our little computer screen we miss a lot of stuff. When Michone found that room of bodies it was three kids and a woman right? Were any body parts missing? And let's analyze that picture. Why is the left eye aka the governors bad eye, crossed out? And the mouth. What does it mean? And do I really want to know??

I had to edit to add that I just love what my husband and I call their zombie placement. Started with the zombie in the full army gear in the tank in the first episode. Then the zombie hanging in the tree. Then the one in the well. All of the zombies stuck in the mud blocking the road. So far my favorite is the burning zombies. That was so frickin awesome when they came walking out of the woods still smoking. And then of course the rock pile zombies. I just love how they get creative with them. I have been hoping ever since they left Jim by the side of the road that they will come across a zombie they know. Daryl finding Merle was great but I'm thinking more of a random finding. Like Jim or Morgan. When Rick left Carol I was keeping my fingers crossed that they would come across her zombie and that would cause a fight between Daryl and Rick.
    Last edited by CantGetNuf; 03-27-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

FORT Fan

dreamonia likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

yep that is Mary or pretty darn close to it...I have no clue why I know a lot of people have been saying how the past few episodes have been kinda boring but I am loving the episodes. I really do think it is gonna lead up to something big and I have not googled anything I want it as a surprise!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics you guys are posting....they are cracking me up. :::

+ Reply to Thread