+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree668Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

"We'll make you a plate."-Mary
    I don't want my survivors living in a world where that has two meanings!!!!
    waywyrd and football_chick like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Anyone else scared for the season finale?? I keep hearing rumors of certain things... none of which I will be happy about if they happen LOL Of course no one really knows since the show doesn't follow the comic books faithfully. I just hope the core group comes out of this together. So nervous!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I'm such a wuss, I started tearing up as soon as he spotted her first message and went running.

Where on earth IS Beth? I hope she's not on the menu, if those were human steaks on that grill. Yeesh. And I agree, I want Daryl far away from those creeps. "Claimed" my ass.

Beth (Emily Kinney) was on The Following last night, so it looks like she is doing double duty.
    Last edited by Critical; 03-25-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

Ok important things first:
    Daryl Claimed.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Anyone else scared for the season finale??
    I wouldn't say scared. Terrified is more like it. I'm like you. I haven't read any real spoilers, just enough to really make me worry. I am probably making everything worse in my head then it will actually be. I hope.

I don't think Joe's group is any part of Terminus. He said right off the bat that "sanctuary for all" was a lie. He doesn't think the good people of Terminus will let him and his group in. I won't go so far as to say I like Joe. But I get Joe. Guys like him, Merle, Daryl. They're dangerous, but they never leave you wondering where you stand with them. When they come after you, you're going to see them coming. There's not going to be any of that psycho governor crap. I am thinking Terminus is going to be the dangerous group and Joe's group is going to fall victim to them. Not that our prison survivors are going to get out scott free. I just think the Claimers are going to take the brunt of the horrors at Terminus. This is my hope anyways. I'm like Maggie and Glenn. I gotta believe!!!

Speaking of Maggie and Glenn. What a rescue!!! It made me cheer. At first I thought it was Ricks group. When I saw Maggie I was soooo happy. And I'm not one to care about the mushy romantic parts. But that was an awesome reunion!! It got me right in the feels.
    So did anyone else want to knock Maggie right upside her head when she told Glenn to burn her picture because she'd always be there with him? That picture was what gave him the strength and determination to get out of the prison and look for her. It reminded me of GOT and Davos and his fingers. As they were burning the picture I was yelling, "Nooooo!! You're burning your luck!"

I thought it looked like Daryl saw the candy wrapper right after Joe said they were tracking a guy. Am I the only one who thinks Daryl knows Joe's looking for Rick?
    dreamonia likes this.

FORT Fan

I was tired of Glenn's constant whining over Maggie. I get that he wanted to find her, but he needs to stay grounded in the future and not make stupid decisions like going through the tunnel. Yeah I don't think Maggie has said one thing about wondering whether if her sister is still alive or not. Maybe she had enough of Beth's boring character like a lot of others have.

Maggie has mentioned Beth a few times. If I remember correctly either Bob or Sascha told her that they saw her take off with Daryl. I like Beth. We were really just getting to know her when she got abducted. I also never perceived Glenn as whining. He just made his mission clear to the others. I guess we all see things differently
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Maggie probably just didn't realize Beth wasn't there. I kid. I kid. I like Beth, when I remember she's around. She might end up being like Carol. For three seasons we didn't get much out of Carol and suddenly, with a good storyline, she's a fan favorite. I think Beth might really have her break out next season. I don't think this is a spoiler because it's just my speculation based on things I've read, but I don't think we'll see Beth the rest of this season. I am guessing that she's starting a whole nother storyline. I can't wait til Sunday when they blow all my theories out of the water and totally blow my mind.

Lonnie I understand how you feel about Glenn. I'm all about what the survivors need to do to keep surviving and not be stupid. But then I thought, "What if it was your husband?" I'd walk through the effing tunnel. So I agree it was a stupid move but it was also a realistic one.

So my husband and I are wondering why they're not all carrying swords or katanas. Something with some reach!!! A knife duct taped to a stick. Anything. That was exactly what Glenn and Tara needed in that tunnel.

If anyone has a good spoiler (Beth, Cannibals etc...), feel free to send me a message... I love spoilers.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I read somewhere that the lady at terminus (however you spell it) was wearing Beth's sweater. I may have to re-watch it to see if that is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Ok important things first:
    Attachment 29727

I wouldn't say scared. Terrified is more like it. I'm like you. I haven't read any real spoilers, just enough to really make me worry. I am probably making everything worse in my head then it will actually be. I hope.

I don't think Joe's group is any part of Terminus. He said right off the bat that "sanctuary for all" was a lie. He doesn't think the good people of Terminus will let him and his group in. I won't go so far as to say I like Joe. But I get Joe. Guys like him, Merle, Daryl. They're dangerous, but they never leave you wondering where you stand with them. When they come after you, you're going to see them coming. There's not going to be any of that psycho governor crap. I am thinking Terminus is going to be the dangerous group and Joe's group is going to fall victim to them. Not that our prison survivors are going to get out scott free. I just think the Claimers are going to take the brunt of the horrors at Terminus. This is my hope anyways. I'm like Maggie and Glenn. I gotta believe!!!

Speaking of Maggie and Glenn. What a rescue!!! It made me cheer. At first I thought it was Ricks group. When I saw Maggie I was soooo happy. And I'm not one to care about the mushy romantic parts. But that was an awesome reunion!! It got me right in the feels.
    So did anyone else want to knock Maggie right upside her head when she told Glenn to burn her picture because she'd always be there with him? That picture was what gave him the strength and determination to get out of the prison and look for her. It reminded me of GOT and Davos and his fingers. As they were burning the picture I was yelling, "Nooooo!! You're burning your luck!"

I thought it looked like Daryl saw the candy wrapper right after Joe said they were tracking a guy. Am I the only one who thinks Daryl knows Joe's looking for Rick?
    I think Daryl knows it is Rick -- but he is gonna play it cool that is the best way around those nut jobs look at what they did to that other guy! sheesh.

can tear Daryl in half??? LOL
    CantGetNuf likes this.

+ Reply to Thread