+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I wonder if the meat on that grill is human....
    libgirl2 and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I wonder if the meat on that grill is human....
    That's what I think

Glen and Maggie reunion = And how about Glen running down the train tracks at the beginning of the episode?

So cool to see Denise Crosby at the end there. I hope she doesn't turn out to be Head Cannibal.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Glen and Maggie reunion = And how about Glen running down the train tracks at the beginning of the episode?
    I'm such a wuss, I started tearing up as soon as he spotted her first message and went running.

Where on earth IS Beth? I hope she's not on the menu, if those were human steaks on that grill. Yeesh. And I agree, I want Daryl far away from those creeps. "Claimed" my ass.

One more episode left...I'm going to have withdrawals after next week.
    Critical likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Those creeps that Daryl is with are wallowing in this zombie infested world. The leader seems to have taken quite a shine to Daryl and seems smarter than the others. I wonder what his story was before the plague.
    Everyone is headed to Terminus a place with plenty of advertising and a big sign on the building--I kept thinking its a trap that is luring its victims to come in voluntarily!
    The Glenn and Maggie reunion was sweet, so were the scenes of Carl and Michonne on the tracks. The creep gang are not far behind them as the candy wrapper signified. Poor Rick is being hunted down! Previews of next week show him looking bloody and beaten.
    Coming into Terminus, I too was creeped out by the open gates, the absolute quiet and that one woman greeting them like a cult member--so calm so devoid of emotion and so much unsaid.

I didn't trust Terminus to begin with and really don't now. It looks worse then Woodbury! Got to be cannibals!

Those guys Daryl is with are no good, but maybe they are affiliated with the Terminus people in some way? Though after they beat to death the one guy, they would have eaten him. Bad news for Daryl. I feel so sorry for him. Shows how much he has grown. Guys like these would have been up his alley before all this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I hear you guys about Terminus. The name alone creeps me out. Terminus - terminal - dying people. Ugh.

I cried at the Glenn and Maggie scenes too. From Glenn seeing that first message and tearing down the tracks, to them being reunited. It was nice getting to see a glimpse of pretty much everyone. No Tyreese/Carol/Judith though. I get the feeling Eugene doesn't have a clue what is going on lol. Notice how he continually puts off going to DC? If you knew what was causing this and had the answer - wouldn't going to DC be the only thing you'd want to do? Of course, DC may not be anymore viable of a place to go than the CDC was.

Daryl - oh my heart is breaking for him right now. I bet he is just dying inside regarding Beth, and now he has to hang out with these losers. And speaking of Beth - where is she? I wonder if we'll get any kind of answers to that next week. I wonder if we'll ever see her again?

I can't believe we are at the last episode. *sob* I can already tell we are going to be left with way more questions, than any answers lol. I am actually nervous about the season ending. Rick looked like he was in really bad shape (again). Poor man can't catch a break!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think we will see Beth next week. She just has to be at Terminus.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Those creeps that Daryl is with are wallowing in this zombie infested world. The leader seems to have taken quite a shine to Daryl and seems smarter than the others. I wonder what his story was before the plague.
    In an article I read they call those guys the "Merletones"

I thought for sure that Mary was the only one at Terminus, but I have just read an interview with Greg Nicotero saying that there are definitely more people there. If this gang are the cannibals, I seriously cannot wait until Daryl arrives...so I can see his face when he finds out. But - if they're cannibals, are they eating walkers or humans?

OK, as a rabid Sons of Anarchy fan, I am embarrassed to say that after the last two weeks of staring at Joe, trying to figure out who he was and where I'd seen him before - finally realized he is Hale from SOA. And this Joe character even has the dress and demeanor of an old biker. (Mind you his SOA character is not a biker.) I know no one likes the Marauders but Joe is a very interesting, complicated character. The others are just goons but he is the thinking man's psycho. I would be happy to see him sticking around for a while.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'd say they are eating humans. I can't imagine even the most desperate individual eating rancid, rotting corpses. And that's assuming that they are cannibals.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread