+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post

Anybody recognize that song they were playing in the beginning and end of the show? I really liked it...
    It's called Blackbird Song by Lee Dewyze

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    It's called Blackbird Song by Lee Dewyze
    That was Lee? Wow, I didn't even recognize his voice. Thanks!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Daryls eyes when he was peeking out from behind his hair, holding his bow on Joe.......swoon!! The season is picking up and I enjoyed last nights episode.

They aired a clip on Talking Dead.....pretty sure that was Lizzie. That kid is a freak.
    CantGetNuf and waywyrd like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    That was Lee? Wow, I didn't even recognize his voice. Thanks!
    Neither did I! I am glad his music is out there, he is such a nice guy and from my area too! I always felt AI screwed him over.

Loved the episode last night. DH who has been kind of meh on WD said the last few episodes have been fantastic. I have to agree. Some real moments of "hide my eyes" scares and great character development. The one thing we agree on is that it is nice to see small groups of two or three trying to survive and being on the move. Its also nice that they are fleshing out characters like Sasha and Bob. I prefer a smaller core of characters I get to know and care about.
    Last edited by libgirl2; 03-10-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    CantGetNuf and mesachick like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Holy crap what an episode! Who took Beth?? Daryl at the crossroads, collapsed and hopeless. Such an emotional scene. You just knew it was going to go south though when Beth kept reiterating how there were still good people out there. Ack!! The scene in the funeral home - Daryl vs Walkers! Crazy!

I liked seeing how Bob joined the group. I had no clue lol. I thought he came in with the folks from the town. Bob kissing on Sascha! Everyone is scared, all on their own for a tiny bit, then grouped up back together. I thought Maggie had lost it when she cut in to the walker. I was relieved to see the reason why. Now we just need Glenn to see it.

Only three more episodes! Norman said each episode gets more and more intense too.... great lol

I hope Beth is ok and that Daryl gets away from that group of guys. I read that they were the same group that took over the house that Rick/Carl and Michonne were in, but I didn't recognize any of their voices.

Damn I love this show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

It might sound kinda harsh, but I'm glad Beth was kidnapped. I'm getting tired of the Daryl/Beth storyline. I liked this past episode, but the one before that with the moonshine was one of the worst I've seen of the series. Is Rick going to be in the next episode at all?

I did not like the moonshine episode either, but loved the recent one...that was soooooo good getting sooooo good!!!!!

I don't like the group Daryl is with either I hope he gets out of them soon.

I wonder if the finale will be all of the respective groups following the tracks and coming together again not with a clash or anything but with a look like now what??

OK Daryl is hot gonna finally admit it. I wish I could get locked into a funeral home with him LOL.
    libgirl2 likes this.

It's back baby!! I loved this episode!!! I just rewatched it and have a bit of a stomach ache from how gut wrenching and terrifying it was.

Bob! In one episode he made my "please don't die" list. mesachik keep up fangirl. Remember in the episode when they went to get the meds, he and Daryl had a bonding moment when he told Daryl that he had been the last man standing in two different camps and had just been wandering lost when Daryl found him. He told Daryl that he drank because when he was alone the nights were to quiet. Then when Daryl was mad at him later for having the liquor he said, "I need it for when the nights are quiet." That's why Daryl handed it back to him but told him not to drink it before their people got their meds.
    So unlike Michonne and Daryl, who needed to be reminded that they wanted to live in a society, Bob already knew he wanted to. When I thought he was bit I was like, "Oh Bob! I really wanted to get to know you better." I was relieved to find out he wasn't bit. Then when Sasha hugged him, he was adorable when he smiled and said, "I didn't say to stop." His smiling as they were walking down the tracks because he was so happy to not be the lone survivor is really what won me over completely. So he's probably a goner next week.

I do not blame Sasha one bit for not wanting to rush to the newest community. First she got tossed out of the prison by Rick and then joined the psychotic governor. Twice bitten, twice shy. But I would at least want to check the community out. Before rushing straight to them, they should do some kind of surveillance.

This was the Daryl episode I was hoping for last week. OMG I love me some Daryl. How does Norman Reedus capture that perfect "look"? It's the same look but it says a thousand different things. He has the same look as Murphy in Boondock Saints. If I ever looked in his eyes I would be like a deer in the headlights. I would be captured and unable to move. And even though I was shaking my head at the whole Beth thing, when he looked her in the eyes and she said, "Oh." I knew that if it had been me I would have said, "Forget the dog, we're about to get busy on this table right here." Dogs and walkers would have been the last thing on my mind.
    Because I love him so much I have an extreme paranoia of him being killed. Or even maimed. So when he was being attacked by all of those walkers I was freaking out. And they didn't play the music they usually do when he's getting his bad ass on. That just added to my fear. His escape using the gurneys, awesome!
    When it showed Daryl still running down the road, and it was daylight, I said, "Aww. He's been chasing Beth all night." My husband said, "And why? Just so he can ask her why she ditched him?" LOL!! Men. No woman in her right mind is ditching Daryl in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.
    He has always been my hero, but it was solidified when he chased the car all night long.

I appreciate that they tried to end the show on a good note with the Sasha/Maggie/Bob reunion, and with Glenn finding the sign to Terminus. But it didn't work because the scene with Daryl, Joe, and the crew from hell, was way to terrifying. Hair was standing up on the back of my neck. My stomach was a tight knot. When Joe said, "Why hurt yourself, when you can hurt other people?" Oh my GOD!!
    I can't wait until next week!!
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

CantGetNuf, I had the same reaction to Bob. Before he was just another character, now I like him and don't want to see him die.

I wonder if this group will turn out to be the one group we haven't seen yet but who are in the comics. Things could get very bad for Daryl.
    dreamonia likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I do find the past few episodes refreshing learning about some of the characters. Kinda boring at times but it brings the aspect that they are human still. Well that is how I feel at least. Looking forward to the next couple of episodes as the season winds down I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of twists and turns.

+ Reply to Thread