+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree550Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I thought the guy who reanimated was the one Rick choked to death in the bathroom...the guy on the bedroom floor who fought over the bed was still breathing, just sorta passed out.
    mesachick likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I saw a quick preview for tomorrow nights show. One word. Daryl!!

Doube the sleeveless.jpg

I just love this baby.
    Daryl Baby.jpg

This made me laugh because that's exactly how I felt after watching that scene.
    Scared and horney.jpg
    mesachick and JavaJo like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Can't wait for tonight's show!! Norman and Emily (Daryl and Beth) are on The Talking Dead too!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mesachick what did your Rickyl avatar say? It was to small for me to read and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
    I don't have cable but I have bought the series on youtube. The bad thing is that it's not available until sometime Mon. I just suffer on Sunday evenings. I have to avoid fb and the fort. But I am so excited about tonights episode! Bring on the Darth.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

It just said Rickyl on it lol.

After last night's show, we know more about Daryl. I wasnt surprised that he had a sad upbringing, had never been out of the state and had no real life. What surprised me was how angry he got from drinking. Beth should never have encouraged him to drink!

Yeah, I didn't get her obsession with finding booze. Maybe she felt she was missing a rite of passage or something...but when there are things crawling around that want to eat your face off, getting drunk would be the last thing on my mind.

I wanted to give Daryl a hug when he broke down over not doing anything at the prison when everything went to crap. Poor guy.

He sure had a thing against peach schnapps!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I agree, it was some rite of passage or at least one thing to try before facing possible death. I would not want to be falling down drunk during a zombie apocalypse!!!!!

I thought she might want to try something else and I'm glad they didn't go there!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I thought she might want to try something else and I'm glad they didn't go there!
    That's next week, maybe. At least she's with Daryl, who would be my pick for the last man on earth.

Peach schnapps is such a teenage-girl first-drink choice. Good for Daryl for making sure she tried something less stereotypical.
    waywyrd likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Emily explained that the drink bit was more about Beth wanting to have a goal rather than just sit around doing nothing in the camp. Kind of a purpose I guess rather than not doing anything.

It was a really interesting episode. I felt so bad for Daryl. All those games the kids played trying to guess what he did before the apocalypse, and it turned out he did nothing. Just followed Merle around. What a big change for him! He's no longer a lost follower that's for sure. Loved seeing Beth's personality come out finally. She's got some spunk to her!

By the way - she didn't choose peach schnapps - it was the only thing left there to drink at the country club lol. I think Daryl taking her to the moonshine cabin was pretty great though.

+ Reply to Thread