+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

FORT Fan

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I forget, was the baby definitely confirmed to be Rick's? I remember that Lori wasn't sure if it was Rick's or Shane's at the time, and who knows if another guy was in the picture back then also. It was a little tough to focus completely during the first half or so of season 2 cause it was kinda boring, with so much annoying talking from Lori and soap opera style scenes.

It was just Lori and Rick saying the baby was his. Since there is no way to ensure she is Rick's with a paternity test, all they can really go by is dates. I personally think Judith is Rick's daughter. There is no way we will ever know for sure.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I think in TWD time she's only been gone for a day, possibly two. Rick tells her to leave, he goes to prison, next day Daryl & Co arrive with meds, same day prison is attacked. I think she was only gone for one day. Tyrese didn't even know she wasn't at the prison. He asked her how she escaped the prison and she said she had separated from Rick and didn't arrive until the war was over.
    Ha, good point! Thanks for putting it into perspective...maybe it just seemed like it must have been longer because we had to wait so long for the story to continue. ;-)
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Is it Sunday yet?? Can't wait to see what Michonne finds behind the door!
    waywyrd likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm getting aggravated with Talking Dead! Clearly Mindy Kaling is not a fan of the show. Sure she must've seen an episode or maybe two, but she was about as into talking about the show as Michonne is into talking about her private life! I would not be at all hurt if they brought back past guests like Marilyn Manson who are REALLY into the show.
    wannasee likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I'm getting aggravated with Talking Dead! Clearly Mindy Kaling is not a fan of the show. Sure she must've seen an episode or maybe two, but she was about as into talking about the show as Michonne is into talking about her private life! I would not be at all hurt if they brought back past guests like Marilyn Manson who are REALLY into the show.
    Sorry, I never want Manson back on the show. Watching him made me feel like I was on an extended acid trip .....or maybe he was. OTOH, they can bring back Chris Jericho any time. He was excellent.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Interesting trivia....Alanna Masterson (Tara) is Danny Mastersons sister and their other brother plays Boyd's dad on Last Man Standing.

This episode was pretty good. I do find it hard to believe that the scientist has been living in Zombieland for at least 2-3 years and hasn't learned how to fire a gun or really defend himself yet. Weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

^ Amen! I thought for a moment he was gonna end up like that virologist in World War Z, but kinda knew the show wouldn't go there, yet. ;-) The scene in the one house with Michonne was plenty creepy but I was afraid she was gonna find something a bit different. Liking the introduction of the new characters!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Regarding Talking Dead, I too was annoyed with Mindy Kaling. I usually like her, but she sat on the couch in a defensive pose the whole time and had nothing really to say. I don't want Manson back, but give me Jim Gaffigan any day.

As for the episode, I really like Carl and Michonne together. To get a real smile out of Michonne is awesome; Danai Gurira is such a beautiful woman and to have a chance to show that under the hard exterior of Michonne is great. I'm curious where those dudes who took over the house Rick & co were staying in.
    waywyrd likes this.

I need a map of the area! Everyone seems so scattered and all going in different directions, I can't keep them placed in my head.

I haven't watched Talking Dead yet, not looking forward to it based on the reviews here. I hate boring guests.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread