+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Something is seriously wrong with that girl Lizzie.

And how on earth did Glenn get from the bus to that platform? The poor guy could barely crawl when everything was hitting the fan...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

That bunny killing scene was so subtle, I wasn't even sure I had seen correctly. Then she's "this close" to killing Judith. I'm convinced she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies back in the prison. Another great episode.

Lizzie is a straight up psychopath! I wonder if Carol will have to kill her, or let her die to zombies at some point once she realizes how off her rocker she was.

Excited for the addition of the new characters. Apparently they are very major characters in the comic books (which I don't read lol).
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Wasnt Carol the one who encouraged the girls to stab their father after he died so he wouldnt turn into a zombie? This child was probably always disturbed, but the zombie appocolypse has pushed into a crazy killer! Funny how we thought that was what Carl was going to become--so far he seems to be keeping it together. (So glad to see Michonne appear at his door)

I'm much happier this week. Not enough Daryl but I really wanted to see where everyone ended up. Glen is such a badass. He's so stinking cute.
    CantGetNuf, waywyrd and mesachick like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What an awesome episode! I'll even over look the fact that there wasn't enough Daryl.
    Lizzy almost killing Judith! SICK!! Now I'm positive it was her killing the rats and feeding the zombies. And you just know Carol saw that Lizzy was about to snuff out Judith. I wonder what she's going to do about it. Continue raising a psychopath or see her as a threat to the community and take her out herself?

I was actually scared when Tyrese left the girls to go see who was screaming. I was feeling scared like Lizzie's sister. Don't leave them!!! I feel silly that I could get scared like that still. This show is just to good. And when Lizzie covered Judith's face I got scared for a whole different reason. Can you imagine if they had Lizzie kill Judith? I think it would have made TV history.

I liked the dramatic way Tyrese presented Judith to us. But it was even better when Carol showed up. When she called his name I was wondering who it was. For a second I thought Sasha. I had actually forgot about Carol. When it showed Carol I couldn't help give a little cheer for my least favorite survivor. I just hope they really are walking into somewhere safe and not another Woodbury.

Daryl and Beth. Breaks my heart to see Daryl closing himself off. Also broke my heart to see Beth finally lose it at the end of their scenes. She has always been so delicate. I was waiting for her to have a come apart. And Daryl not trying to comfort her. So sad. Also noted they were heading the opposite way of Carol and Tyrese's group.

Three cheers for Bob for not letting Maggie leave to find Glenn on her own. I really, really, want to like Bob. I like Sasha and I understand her need for safety at the lake. But seriously she should have been with Maggie about looking for Glenn and the other bus riders. This is the day the prison fell. They should all be looking for a way to regroup.

I am so excited about the new arrivals!!! I hope some of them live past the next few episodes. And I'm excited about the place Carol and Tyrese have found. I have no idea if the new arrivals are from the same place but it would be a good way for them to join back up with Glenn. The reunions have been the best part of the last two episodes. I'd like to see more of them. And in the mean time I'm dreaming that someone finds a nice place to call home for awhile. I would love for some of the prison folk to live in a Woodbury world for a little while. Somewhere they could be clean and eat good food. Have a sense of security. Just to remind them what they're fighting so hard to live for. And also because they all clean up so well. I'd like to see them pretty for a change.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Here is a disturbing thought I had based on some interviews I've read and the comic books.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the comics Abraham becomes Rick's right hand man. I've read in interviews that Daryl is going to have at least one episode dedicated to him. We know they like to do that before they kill someone off. The writer of the show has taken the fans threat of rioting if Daryl dies as a challenge. Sunday's episode Daryl was kind of an ass with his comment about Hershel and basically trying to cut himself off from Beth. What if this is their attempt at making us stop loving Daryl so much? What if they're getting ready to kill Daryl???????? What do we do? How do we start the riot? Where do we start it?? LOL!

FORT Fan

I think Beth had more airtime this episode then the rest of the episodes combined that she was in. I had almost forgotten her name before this. Maybe they can find a safer place to have the baby cared for in the meantime, so they don't have to carry it around everywhere. I had to turn the volume down when she kept crying, so I'm surprised that more walkers didn't hear her.

Since Michone has shown various times that the walkers won't attack her when she pulls around a couple of walkers with her(with their mouths cut out), why doesn't the rest of the group do that more often also?

^ Lonnie, I have wondered that, myself! Sure seems like a good alternative to the 1st Season episode, "Guts"!

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    And when Lizzie covered Judith's face I got scared for a whole different reason. Can you imagine if they had Lizzie kill Judith? I think it would have made TV history.
    Shudder...I was cringing for that entire scene. I kept reliving the final episode of MASH! I'm also wondering at what point Carol caught up with the girls, and how much she saw...sure hope they give us more of what happened to her after being banished. Haven't posted much in here for quite awhile, I'm always so far behind. But trying to keep up the remainder of this season. I'm liking seeing what's happening to bits of the group, on pins and needles to see how/if they get back together and where new characters fit in. Can'tGetNuf, I hope your musings do NOT come to fruition!

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    ...sure hope they give us more of what happened to her after being banished.
    I think in TWD time she's only been gone for a day, possibly two. Rick tells her to leave, he goes to prison, next day Daryl & Co arrive with meds, same day prison is attacked. I think she was only gone for one day. Tyrese didn't even know she wasn't at the prison. He asked her how she escaped the prison and she said she had separated from Rick and didn't arrive until the war was over.
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread