+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I never noticed, until it was pointed out to me, just how often Rick says, "Stuff." and "Things." Now I never miss it when he says it. He's been looking and doing stuff and thaaaangs since the apocalypse started. I know 'Merican ain't his first language so I am really impressed that he can do a southern accent so well. But I want to clock him in the head every time he says, "Thaaangs." I have only ever heard women pronounce it the way he does. But it really is the only thing he gets wrong.
    Stuff and things.jpg
    Keep Calm Stuff and Things.jpg
    Did someone say stuff.jpg

And of course I have to throw in a few random memes of Daryl because, well because its Daryl.
    Daryl and undead movie.jpg
    Norman Reedus started a rumor when he tweeted this meme.
    Better hit that.jpg
    JavaJo likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I just rewatched parts of the last episode. Not the killing Herschel off in a way I can never forgive parts, but the other parts. Watching Daryl and Beth run away from the prison together gives me a very bad feeling. Surely they won't put those two together. I know the fans want to see Daryl hook up with someone. I don't know why. I prefer he save himself for me. But if they do decide he needs to hook up with someone then I hope its someone like Machione. I do not want to see him hook up with Carol or Beth.

I keep wondering what has happened to Carol. What if they just left her storyline like it is? Never to be seen or heard from again. I don't know how I would feel about that. Carol isn't even close to being one of my favorites but I would like to actually say good bye. I didn't think her send off was that dramatic because I expect to see her again.

Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Carol meets up with Tyreese as some point soon
    CantGetNuf and lilcountriegal like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I loved when Daryl told Martinez to watch his mouth. I enjoyed the "pissing contest" between him and Martinez. Made me wish they had gone another direction with him.
    Watch your mouth sunshine.jpg

This one just cracked me up because the little girl is so cute.
    Judith running.jpg

And of course we all hate the thought that we still have another month of waiting.
    Waiting til feb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Carol meets up with Tyreese as some point soon
    oh oh
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    oh oh
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's what I'm thinking......although he doesn't know yet because right when Rick was getting ready to tell him, the Govenor showed up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That's what I'm thinking......although he doesn't know yet because right when Rick was getting ready to tell him, the Govenor showed up.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She doesn't know that he doesn't know. She might end up spoiling it all. But he has seen her adopted children in action so he might not get crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She doesn't know that he doesn't know. She might end up spoiling it all. But he has seen her adopted children in action so he might not get crazy.
    good point!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Thank you Walking Dead for giving me another reason to hate January. It has always seemed like the longest month to me. I have been waiting six months for season 3 of Game of Thrones to come out on dvd in Feb, and now this. I think time stopped when I said, "Happy New Year!"

Has anyone seen the bad lip reading of Walking Dead? I don't know if we're allowed to post youtube videos so I'll just recommend that you go search for it. I have watched it numerous times and it makes me cry from laughing every time.
    Andrea crying to Rick, "I ain't got no banjo."
    Carol saying to Rick and Lori after talking to Carl, "He said, "Treeet." and I'm about to freak out."
    T-dog and Dale, "Do you know fish can hear you thinking right before you sneeze." and "Chavvy chaff chaff."

Sorry I can't stay longer but I have to go search it. Cracking up posting this.
    J.D. likes this.

Greg Nicotero and Andrew Lincoln - with the help of a Vine "zombie" - pranked Norman Reedus:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDzM4CyWa8
    CantGetNuf and waywyrd like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread