+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree577Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I've been going threw TWD withdrawls so I've been googleing the show and seeing what comes up. I found a really good wiki for the comic books. I don't read comics as they don't translate into a story very well for me. So I've been enjoying the synopsis on this site. I've read from the beginning to the last issue and I don't think I've really spoiled anything for myself. The comics are very different then the show.

Issue 1 - Walking Dead Wiki

Click to see Spoiler:
    One character that is going to be introduced in the next half of season 4 is Abraham. I cannot wait to see if he's like the comic book version or not.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-08-2014 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags!
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I read that Michael Cudlitz (Southland) will play
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Abraham
    . So glad to see him back on TV!
    Last edited by Critical; 01-08-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags!

I had read articles saying Michael Cudlitz would be joining the cast as Abraham. I have never watched Southland but I have seen him in pictures and trailers for it. He has always struck me as someone who can play the tough guy. Either someone you want to hide behind or from. After reading about the character of Abraham I am very excited to see how this plays out. They seem to be killing the red shirts off very quickly this season. I hope we get to know some of these new characters better.

I love Michael Cudlitz! He was amazing on Southland (one of my favorite shows that got cancelled way too soon). Just be careful about what you post though - as it is considered spoilers until it airs on the show. I have not read the comics and prefer to be unspoiled as possible. Thanks!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have been very careful about what I'm posting. I hate when people do that. That's why I don't go to the Game of Thrones thread. I can't stand the side by side comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I have been very careful about what I'm posting. I hate when people do that. That's why I don't go to the Game of Thrones thread. I can't stand the side by side comparisons.
    If it hasn't happened on the show yet, it's a spoiler, and that includes characters arriving in the coming episodes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't realize that things that have been in numerous news releases were spoilers. I am so sorry everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I didn't realize that things that have been in numerous news releases were spoilers. I am so sorry everyone.
    No need to apologize! Keep on posting! Especially the meme's LOL
    CantGetNuf likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I love the memes. Cracks me up how creative and funny people can be. I have some I'd like to post but for some reason I am having trouble loading images. When I click the image button is opens the window and says "Select Files". Nothing happens when I click that button.

I'm trying again. I see a "basic uploader" button I'm going to try next. If this derned blasted internet thingamagiger will work with me.

The first two seasons I didn't like or dislike Carl. I thought he was a kid living in a hard time with a very dysfunctional negligent mother. It was always Lori that I couldn't stand. Come to find out I am not alone. The whole internet hates Lori and they prove this with scathing memes. I'm not able to get my favorite one as it keeps saving as a png instead of a jpeg. But it has Rick, Lori, and Carl sitting on a log. Lori is facing Rick and you can see Carl behind her shoulder. Rick asks, "Where's Carl?" And Lori responds with, "In the house."
    Lori Worst Mother.jpg
    Lori lost the baby.jpg
    Find Carl.jpg
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread