+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Ugh!!!!! I finally caved. After all the hype, I loaded episode 1 on Netflix to see if I liked it. This was Sunday night at 10 pm. I finally went to bed on Monday night/morning at 3 am. I only stopped watching to cook meals, shower and take care of my dogs. Now I'm waiting for Season 4 to record on my DVR so I can finish. Needless to say, I freaking love this show!!!! Right now, I'm rewatching season 2 with the hubs and my son. They are hooked, too...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ok, I watched season 4 yesterday and holy bat**it! I hate how they had Herschel go out. Seeing him slither around, trying to get away was heartbreaking. I get why Daryl didn't lose it when he found out about Carol. He's come a long way and actually cares about the group as a whole......but I wanted to see him mad. He's adorable when he's all fired up! I'm sad that Maggie and Glenn got split up. Glenn has been my favorite (along with Daryl) since he called Rick (who I loathe) a dumb**s in the first episode.

The Govenor didn't leave a single man back at camp to protect his new family? Seriously??!!?? Fool.

Also, Woodbury was locked down. They had generators, running water, homes with all the comforts, etc....why in hell didn't Rick just take it over instead of staying at the dirty prison?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Because the morning after the governor attacked the prison and then ended up shoot all of his people, he burnt Woodbury down.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Love the poster to the upcoming season....cannot wait!!!

Oh man oh man oh man. I just read an article about the rest of this season. February can't get here fast enough. The article I read said its possible there will be two episodes based primarily on Daryl. Daryl centric? I can't remember the term. But its the same thing they called Hershel's episode. Two of them. Two two two! LOL Just a little excited to feel the Daryl love again. Of course that means the chances of him being killed off just doubled.
    Here is a link to the article. There are also other links to other interesting articles in this one.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Teaser: Daryl and Beth Run and Hide

Scrolling facebook I came across this picture and my first thought was Awwww. But I didn't bother reading the poster because I'm in AL and the person who posted it is in CA so I figured my chances of coming across and recognizing a missing baby were pretty nil. Then I was scrolling past it again when the name popped out at me and I thought, "I know that name." Then I read the poster. People are to funny and creative. Wish I was one of them.

Judith Grimes.jpg

Ok I have to post one more meme. I was stationed in S. Korea in '92. Becoming friends with the Koreans that I worked with gave me a good understanding of how they feel about their country being divided. I have a special hatred for the Kim Jong's. I just wish we could send Daryl over there to take care of that annoying problem. lol
    Daryl-Dixon-Visits-North-Korea.jpg

1507833_233093240195229_413066657_n.jpg

Can we skip all of January quickly? I miss TWD!
    CantGetNuf and JavaJo like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ok, I watched season 4 yesterday and holy bat**it! I hate how they had Herschel go out. Seeing him slither around, trying to get away was heartbreaking.
    I keep wondering why they killed Herschel in such a horrific way. I was thinking about Lost and how all the actors who got DUI's ended up getting killed in the show. Anyone know if Herschel drinks? Slept with someones little sister? Took the last Klondike bar? Didn't give a friendly thank you wave when let into traffic? What could he have done to deserve to die like that? I don't think I've ever seen a "hero" die such an ugly death.

I'm extremely bored today. I read the wiki on the comic book series. Very interesting that they seem to have the characters going the same places as the comics, Atlanta, Herschel's farm, the prison, but the characters storylines aren't at all the same.

They explained the reason that Herschel was killed off like that during The Talking Dead. The creators feel that the greater the character, the greater the send off should be. So, to be killed off so horrifically is actually a compliment to the actor/character. It's just a Walking Dead kind of thing
    CantGetNuf likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread