+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Damn, I couldn't even sleep after last night's episode. I loved Herschel! He deserved better than that. What a mess...stupid Governor, destroying the fences and half the prison, for what? If Rick left it to him, the place had been made useless anyway. I'm glad Michonne got to skewer his psycho ass.

Carol's Children of the Corn really took her lessons to heart, didn't they? But that poor baby...

So now everyone's scattered again and we have to wait til February! They're killing me.
    cablejockey likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Funny how I didn't like Hershel in his first season, but later on (when he became bearded Hershel), that's when I started liking him a lot more.
    libgirl2 likes this.

That stupid monster Governor! His hatred of Rick was all that was keeping him going. He didnt care who got hurt, who he had to use to get rid of Rick and destroy the world Rick and his group had created. Woodbury didnt survive so it seems the Governor didnt want the prison to wither.
    I knew that Hershal, Michonne or both, were going to die. Too bad the little girl didnt make it either. And little Judith--what a heart breaking scene where Carl and Rick find her bloody car seat. She can't be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Damn, I couldn't even sleep after last night's episode. I loved Herschel! He deserved better than that. What a mess...stupid Governor, destroying the fences and half the prison, for what? If Rick left it to him, the place had been made useless anyway. I'm glad Michonne got to skewer his psycho ass.

Carol's Children of the Corn really took her lessons to heart, didn't they? But that poor baby...

So now everyone's scattered again and we have to wait til February! They're killing me.
    I was just waiting for those two girls to do what they did. Carol trained them well.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

What a gut wrenching episode! So intense! I hated that Herschel died And in such a horrible way too. At least the Gov is finally dead. I kept thinking Carl would show up and shoot him, but it was definitely more apropos for Michonne to do it.

So now we have them all torn apart. I don't think the baby is dead, I think she is with the other little kids. They are with Tyrese somewhere. Rick and Carl are together. Michonne - is she with Maggie? Beth is with Daryl. Glenn is on the bus. This is nuts! February seems way too far off lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

The Governor's girlfriend should have probably been watching over her daughter a little more closely. How come the Governor didn't try to kill Michone first instead of Hershel? I know he mentioned earlier in the episode that he realized now that his daughter was already a walker when Michone 'killed her', but still, there was a lot of hatred between the two. Also, did Daryl kill that guy that was in the tank when he was trying to surrender?
    cablejockey likes this.

I need to re-watch the ending, it was so chaotic that I don't remember who is with who at the end...

Watching the Talking Dead, when they replayed Gov's death, I saw that chess piece lying on the ground. It must have fallen from his pocket.

^^^ Then one of the walkers trampled right over that chess piece. I thought that was a little ham-fisted, but I still enjoyed it.

Lauren Cohan and Scott Wilson Talking Dead last night.... She had me in tears. She was obviously SO sad to be saying goodbye to him and he obviously didn't want to go. Hershel's always been one of my favorites, but like SW said, after that speech in episode 3 this season, I started to think he might be on the way out. I'm so sad to see him go.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't even know where to start. I love this show so much and I hate this show so much.

I had to wait through three episodes to find out Daryl's reaction to Carol being left behind by Rick and it was the most anti climactic scene imaginable. This is the second time Rick has left someone Daryl loves behind and Daryl's reaction is to huff and puff for a minute then skip off to find out Tyrece's reaction to the news.

And we are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse right? Where everyone and everything on the planet wants to kill you and your loved ones right? Then why can't anyone on the show keep track of their kids??!!! Seriously people. Big stuff is going down! Your kids should be within arms reach at all times! The second I saw Beth standing at the fence I thought, "Where's Judith?" Judith hasn't left Beths hip since the day she was born. Why now when there is still threat of a virus and the governor is at the door does Beth leave Judith? I am not convinced that Judith is dead so I'm not putting her on the list yet. But what is it about little girls that the writers hate and want to kill them off at every opportunity. I didn't even get to remember Lilly's daughters name. But I did feel sad when she got bit. At the same time I had been screaming at her mom the whole time that she should make her get away from the treeline. If there hadn't been an apocalypse most of these people would have ended up in the system as negligent parents at some point.

Hershel. Oh Hershel. I knew it was your time to go but it still made me sad. Hershel should have died with his boots on, not on his knees. And if the writers really needed him to be on his knees then he should have died a quick clean death. Not the death that he got. Am I the only one who was yelling at my tv, "Take the shot! Someone take the shot!! Daryl take the shot!!!!" Of course I had a lot more cussing in there. That's where I get mad at the writers when I think I know a character better then they do. The Daryl I know would have taken that shot. The Daryl I know would have made that shot. Daryl told Carl they couldn't take the shot because it was at least 50 meters away. I have very little to no knowledge of military weaponry but I am positive that rifle he was holding could fire at least 300 meters.

It was a great finale. I was glad to finally see the end of the governor. For a minute there I thought Michone was going to turn him into one of her pets. I really could have done without the last two episodes of him. They weren't horrible or boring but I would have preferred it wrapped up into one episode or just watched as flashbacks. But it was a good story regardless. Glad its over.

So now we're left to wonder until February. That is harsh. So I'm most curious to find out whats going on with Carol, who's killing the rats, since we know its not the same person who killed Karen and David, and is baby Judith alive?
    cablejockey and Duckyface like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread