+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

So much for a warm and cuddly Governor!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Next week's episode....

Can't wait! Of course then we get a long break lol. I can't even imagine all the cliff hangers we are going to get!

I was kind of disappointed to see the Gov go back to that dark side. I don't really get why he killed off the one guy he knew. Then he just started going nutters. He is so cold wow. So bizarre to not kill that one brother and leave him tethered under water as a zombie. I am definitely team Rick and company next week! I hope Michonne finally gets the opportunity to get rid of the Gov once and for all.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

A battle royale next week! I love it! So who's going to be the casualty? As long as Daryl is safe I don't much care. I would not be surprised to see anyone go at this point, but I do think Rick, Carl and Glen are definitely going to make it.

The last two weeks of the Governor's journey post-Woodbury has been fascinating. I am really glad they took the time to show it in such detail - it would have been annoying to have him turn up back at the prison with a whole new group of people without the backstory. This has really been the best season of WD yet.
    waywyrd likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Next week's episode....

Can't wait! Of course then we get a long break lol. I can't even imagine all the cliff hangers we are going to get!

I was kind of disappointed to see the Gov go back to that dark side. I don't really get why he killed off the one guy he knew. Then he just started going nutters. He is so cold wow. So bizarre to not kill that one brother and leave him tethered under water as a zombie. I am definitely team Rick and company next week! I hope Michonne finally gets the opportunity to get rid of the Gov once and for all.
    Because the guy admitted he wasn't sure he could keep the camp safe. The Governor needs his new "family" to be safe and will do whatever it takes, which to him means he needs to be in charge. That and he's obviously not sane and not opposed to manipulating, lying and killing people.
    libgirl2 likes this.

what a freakin awesome episode....cannot wait for the mid season finale...when I saw this season only has 16 episodes I counted back the air date and i told my husband well next should be the finale for now...so sad.

the Governor I am at a loss for words....he is a sicko. I understood why he knocked off the guy playing golf he knew his past....but Peter????? why????? I was hoping he would stick around a bit....eye candy....

I was hoping the sister of the girl that the Governor is hanging with would get thrown into the pit...she just joins the camp and already acting like she has some say and getting attitude when Peter says he is stepping up??? I hope they get rid of her soon she is annoying me!

FORT Fan

I thought the girl was being assertive and that Peter's brother was rude to her. Peter was too weak to lead the group. I wonder who killed all those people at that small camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I thought the girl was being assertive and that Peter's brother was rude to her. Peter was too weak to lead the group. I wonder who killed all those people at that small camp?
    Maybe we have a third group to contend with? I thought in the comics there were cannibals as well as Rick and the Governor's groups. It didn't look like the corpses were eaten though. The signs on them make me wonder if its some type of religious group.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I guess we will find out we killed the people in the camp and the ones in the home and put signs on them all....very interesting!

I just hope that character gets off this show....she is really the first character that has annoyed me....

I accidentally stumbled onto tonight's Talking Dead In Memoriam before I've gotten to watch tonight's episode. So didn't need to get that many spoilers before seeing the episode.

I just read spoilers for tonight's episode. I'm bereft.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread