+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

FORT Fan

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

There would be less people alive if it wasn't for Rick. He's been in charge since day one, and most of the group is glad that he is. It did seem a little harsh.. but like Rick had said, Carol is strong enough to make it now and I doubt some of the people would have taken to kindly to her if she had gone back. I'm sure she'll join up with some other people.

Something does seem off with that one little girl that is in quarantine though. At first I thought the girl might have had something to do with the two people being killed, and that Carol was helping to cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    There would be less people alive if it wasn't for Rick. He's been in charge since day one, and most of the group is glad that he is. It did seem a little harsh.. but like Rick had said, Carol is strong enough to make it now and I doubt some of the people would have taken to kindly to her if she had gone back. I'm sure she'll join up with some other people.

Something does seem off with that one little girl that is in quarantine though. At first I thought the girl might have had something to do with the two people being killed, and that Carol was helping to cover it up.
    but Carol and Daryl!!!! Arggghhh!

that little girl is off, big time. I think she is feeding the walkers. For sure its not Carol!
    waywyrd likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

LOL - I hear ya about Carol and Daryl. I have really enjoyed their energy lately, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl went out to try to find her after Rick tells them. Of course what is Rick going to tell them? I don't think we've seen the last of Carol regardless
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

On a side note, why don't they give Beth's character something more to do? I found it kinda odd that they have her portraying a young teenager it seems, when she's amost 30 in real life. Her character has just seemed kinda pointless for pretty long.

FORT Fan

Maybe Rick will just tell them that a walker attacked Carol.

Maybe Rick will just tell them that a walker attacked Carol.
    that will come back and bite him on the a-- (pun intended) if anyone finds out.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

If that Sam guy is still alive, I wonder if he will tell some others about the prison?

On a side note, why don't they give Beth's character something more to do? I found it kinda odd that they have her portraying a young teenager it seems, when she's amost 30 in real life. Her character has just seemed kinda pointless for pretty long.
    She's supposed to be 18 or 19, so not really what I would call a "young teenager." Young adult is more appropriate.....and certainly much older than she is in years.

I don't think she's pointless
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Pretty sure the glasses belonged to Patrick who died and zombified in the shower.
    I don't think so. I thought they showed the glasses in the season premiere episode before we even met that guy.

I am wondering if Rick thought he was "saving" Carol from a worse fate. The people at the prison could have been really cruel with the punishment, especially tyrese. Still, it is harsh.

Rick stepped down as leader and they have a council making decisions now, so perhaps he should have let them decide if Carol should be banished. I have the feeling there will be some upset people if he tells them the truth, that he banished her without consulting anyone else. If he can do that to her, he can do it to anyone, and should have done it to his son for shooting an unarmed, surrendering teenager.

+ Reply to Thread