+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

According to the graphic, I don't think they're consciously getting together to team up. They will just meander to either a moving object or sound or whatever that they might think is food. Seeing other walkers going in a direction, that attracts others. Next thing you know there's a herd. What struck me funny reading the graphic is how annoyed I got when a herd came! They're SUCH a nuisance! LOL
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Glen better not die!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

Rick has gone through some tough times, but I don't think he should be replaced as the leader.

I dont know how any of those characters hangs on to face another day! Its constant war--to fight the walkers, to stay alive, to deal with the losses of your friends and family!! The writers do such a good job, they make you care for these people and what happens to them. An amazing show.

It was good to see Rick using his investigative skills and figuring out who torched the bodies. And I'm with everyone who did not see it being Carol. That is a great twist. I wonder how it will all play out.

I LOVED the scene of the group heading to get the meds. From the bad ass ride and hearing a voice on the radio to the massive herd of walkers that they almost drove into. It was an exciting couple of minutes. I was heart broken when I thought Terence was killed. And I had the nasty thought that the people in charge only want one black man at a time and since we have Bob now we have to kill off Terence. I was soooooo happy when he came stumbling out of the trees. I took back half the mean things I had said about the people in charge. But I wonder how its going to go when Terence finds out it was Carol that burned the bodies.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I hope both Glenn and Maggie survive this season. Glenn's one of my favorites.

Daryl will probably survive too.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Hershel, or now Carol, died.

Carl and Rick aren't going anywhere.

My God. Wait.

Tyrece is still alive, right?

I think I had a dream that he brutally died somehow.

But it's not real is it? Just making sure.

I'm horrible with names. I keep calling Tyrece Terence. Tyrece is still alive. But when it ended the group was in a bad situation. We'll have to find out Sunday if he survives another episode.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyrece... *sigh* *looks up how to correctly spell his name*

Tyreese is also a likely candidate to die this season. I agree. Maybe Sasha too. If she's still alive.

Did anyone else see Norman Reedus on Conan the other night? So adorable. Really though, his hairdo is more complicated that any woman's 'do. He must go through mountains of product.
    waywyrd and AJane like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I know I should remember, but whose black glasses do they keep showing on the cross in the prison graveyard?

+ Reply to Thread