+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Any guesses as to who's feeding the walkers? I'm thinking the one girl who was naming the walkers is doing it...but how was she not seen by the tower lookouts? Hmm.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

That was my guess too, that messed up young girl. I suppose it could be someone from the new group that we do not know yet though, or someone who has been on lookout duty and did it then, so no one would see.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Any guesses as to who's feeding the walkers? I'm thinking the one girl who was naming the walkers is doing it...but how was she not seen by the tower lookouts? Hmm.
    I agree it was her.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm watching the first season on Netflix now.

I'm liking it so far.

It gets a lot better as it goes along too Johnny. There's one point where a lot of viewers were going to write it off (not me I loved it all lol), but then blam! the show took a turn, and it just continues to get better and better!
    waywyrd and JohnnyK like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think the effects and the acting are very good.

Really gory at times but it's okay. It strangely doesn't bother me at all. I can eat while watching the show.

I didn't realize at first that the a**hole they handcuffed to the roof in the second episode was Michael Rooker, guy who played Hal in Cliffhanger, a movie I've seen quite a few times when I was younger.

The Marshmallow Man was in the well!

Then they use Glenn (one of my favorites) to get him out and kill him.

How did Sophia end up in the barn along the rest of the walkers? I thought the entrance was shut and the only other way to get in there is through the house, right? That part confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    How did Sophia end up in the barn along the rest of the walkers? I thought the entrance was shut and the only other way to get in there is through the house, right? That part confused me.
    I don't think it was ever directly addressed, but IIRC, she was just corralled by Hershel's son? nephew? random guy on the farm who didn't las long? (can't recall the name), same as the others. I don't believe Hershel knew who Sophia was.
    mesachick likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Kind of a side tangent here but, Universal Horror Night's is going right now and they have a Walking Dead Maze. Ellen (the Ellen show) sent two of her people out there to walk through it. It is so dang funny! It's up on youtube if ya'll want to catch it. It's set up like the prison.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

One of the things I love most about this show is the what would you do factor. After the first two episodes of this new season, I'm thinking I'd be drinking the Kool aide by now. I mean how much crap can you survive til you say screw it I'm opting out.

I think it might have been the little girl who is feeding the zombies. Might have been trying to feed her pet Nick. But since all the new characters are getting killed off so fast I think the medic is the one who is going to be up to no good. I don't know his name yet but he's the one who got stuck under the wine shelves at the store when it started raining zombies. And I think he might have killed Terrance's girlfriend and the other guy who was in quarantine.

Carol has never been a favorite of mine. I would hate to see her and Daryl hook up. I didn't think she did enough to find Sophia. I would have been tearing those woods up looking for one of my kids. When she talked Daryl out of going looking for Sophia I really stopped liking her character. If it was me I would have been saddling his horse for him. Sorry your hurt but my kid is missing and this is an all hands on deck situation. I was so sad for Sophia when she was found in the barn but I didn't feel that sorry for Carol and she seemed to get over it rather quickly anyways. So I am not sure how I feel about her this season. I agree the kids should be taught how to kill walkers. I don't know why the whole group hasn't come up with that idea already. I was mad at Lori in season 2 when she didn't want Carl to learn how to shoot. This is a whole new world and the kids need to learn how to defend themselves. But when she said, "Its time someone told you the truth. Honey you're weak." I was stunned. And so disgusted. That's rich, coming from her. So if she's to die this season I won't mind.

Carl has grown on me. I couldn't stand him in season two but I was really liking him in season 3 and was wondering where they would go with his character. Either total psycho or Daryl on steroids. Since he seems to be a little softer this season I think they're heading the Daryl direction. I hope so anyways. And I think when he shot that kid during the battle with the governor it was totally justified. Him and Hershel both told the kid to drop his gun. Looked to me the kid was assessing the situation and was going to come to the conclusion that he could take a little boy, an old man, and a girl. And I thought he made a very logical argument for it when he explained his actions to Rick. Every time they have hesitated it has come back to haunt them. I hope they keep his character the way he has been these last two episodes. He will be able to compete with Daryl for my favorite character.

Rick is another one I'm not a huge fan of. I understood his breakdown in season 3. I have a lot of sympathy for someone with PSTD. But I think the minute the group saw him talking to himself they should have locked him in a cell. They all knew he was having a break down and I think they should have known that he could be a danger to himself and others. Even Carl knew he shouldn't be the leader after that. I appreciate that he just wants to be a farmer this season. I think the group should just let him be a farmer and take care of things without him. I think they'd be just fine without him.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread