+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

I am devastated by how it concluded. This was not how I pictured it at all. Speechless.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Note to self: practice picking up pliers with WELL PEDICURED FEET for the zombie apocalypse Seriously, there's a pedicurist in Woodbury? Well, I guess it's a good send off for Andrea.

Joking aside, it was a great season finale and I loved it.
    waywyrd, football_chick and AJane like this.

Oh, Andrea. If she had used those well pedicured feet a little more quickly, she might not have ended up as Milton snacks. As much as her character drove me nuts, I'll miss Andrea and her hopefulness.

Did not think the governor would mow down his entire "army" like that. If there was anything decent left in that guy, it's gone now. Sheesh.

Excellent season finale!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Poor Milt getting beaten and killed by the Governor, then used as a tool to kill Andrea! I kept thinking that the 2 people who stayed behind would find Milt and Andrea before they died. And nothing really was resolved. The Governor is still alive--how I wished him dead last night, all it would take it one person not to hesitate from his own side! Carl is as dead inside as any zombie and you can see he is going to be like the gov as he gets older---glad to kill if only to feel triumphet to be alive!
    When the Governor stormed into the prison blowing up guard towers and the like, I really thought our favorite survivors were miles away and left. Governor did a lot of damage in the prison. Also hope the word gets out in his little town about what a psycho he is and they kill him when he arrives back in town. Nothing definite happened, I feel like there should be one more episode as season ender.

I was really hoping Tyrese was going to find Andrea while he was exploring. I don't like Andrea, she drove me crazy but she kind of spoke for the viewer with her optimism
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

It's driving me nuts, what did Rick say to Carl at the end, after the Woodbury people got off the bus? I think Carl said something like "What's this?", and Rick responded, but I have no idea what he said.

I think he said that these people are staying with us.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Poor Milt getting beaten and killed by the Governor, then used as a tool to kill Andrea! I kept thinking that the 2 people who stayed behind would find Milt and Andrea before they died. And nothing really was resolved. The Governor is still alive--how I wished him dead last night, all it would take it one person not to hesitate from his own side! Carl is as dead inside as any zombie and you can see he is going to be like the gov as he gets older---glad to kill if only to feel triumphet to be alive!
    When the Governor stormed into the prison blowing up guard towers and the like, I really thought our favorite survivors were miles away and left. Governor did a lot of damage in the prison. Also hope the word gets out in his little town about what a psycho he is and they kill him when he arrives back in town. Nothing definite happened, I feel like there should be one more episode as season ender.
    But there's no one IN Woodbury now. They're all at the prison. They all know what he did.

Way - I thought the same thing about Andrea and the wrench. I had to laugh during Talking Dead with Yvette Nicole Brown was talking about how Andrea needed to be working on picking up the wrench WHILE she kept talking to Milton. The guy's going to turn. Multi-task! I've really fallen in love with Talking Dead. I'm glad it's done so well in the ratings because I would miss it if they canceled it. I can't watch WD without it now. I usually watch WD then watch TD and then watch the WD episode again.

I thought sure when Glenn pulled off his helmet after he and Maggie shot at the Governor and his buddies that someone would shoot him in the head.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Poor Milt getting beaten and killed by the Governor, then used as a tool to kill Andrea! I kept thinking that the 2 people who stayed behind would find Milt and Andrea before they died. And nothing really was resolved. The Governor is still alive--how I wished him dead last night, all it would take it one person not to hesitate from his own side! Carl is as dead inside as any zombie and you can see he is going to be like the gov as he gets older---glad to kill if only to feel triumphet to be alive!When the Governor stormed into the prison blowing up guard towers and the like, I really thought our favorite survivors were miles away and left. Governor did a lot of damage in the prison. Also hope the word gets out in his little town about what a psycho he is and they kill him when he arrives back in town. Nothing definite happened, I feel like there should be one more episode as season ender.
    I agree about Carl, the kid is getting colder every episode.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Note to self: practice picking up pliers with WELL PEDICURED FEET for the zombie apocalypse Seriously, there's a pedicurist in Woodbury? Well, I guess it's a good send off for Andrea.

Joking aside, it was a great season finale and I loved it.
    I noticed the toenails right away. Yep, if she'd spent less time yapping with Milton she would have had plenty of time to cut those cuff chains.

My daughter had read me a spoiler of sorts on Facebook that said 27 people would die in last night's episode. I laughed it off at the time but damned if it wasn't right!

Loved all the craziness of last night's episode, but biggest (and best) creep-factor was Carl shooting that guy's kid. I'm guessing from Rick's reaction that he's now re-thinking all the calculating, cold decisions Carl has seen him make - I'm thinking specifically of Tyrese's group's ouster from the prison, which Carl objected to. Guess the sheriff is reaping what he sowed.

Didn't quite get why Rick didn't scoop up all those weapons the Governor and remaining henchmen left behind - unless we're to assume he did at some point - and why everyone didn't opt to relocate to Woodbury, which has to be more comfortable than the prison.

Overall, great episode. Will miss Milton but I'd had quite enough of Andrea.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread