+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Where did you find those? If they're right, they are getting even further away from the comics.
    I'm not sure what's in the comics... the first paragraph has been confirmed because AMC accidentally leaked a picture which was all over the web. If you google it, you can find reference to it. AMC has asked, and most have obligued, that the websites remove the picture so I havent seen the picture, but reference to it. (just like when the DVD leaked before teh season finale of 2 showing Shane's death before anyone knew they were killing him off). Big SNAFU on AMCs part, but....

The last sentence is also confirmed as far as teh employment... it is speculated that the individual will leave as it will be too difficult to do two shows.

The middle paragraph is confirmed as far as the teaser, but who the "her" is, is widely speculated. I cant think of any other person it COULD be, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Where did you find those? If they're right, they are getting even further away from the comics.
    Im interested in how the comics go? I dont follow the comic story and wondered how it differed from the show.

The comics are so wildly different that I suspect giving you differences related to the "now" would just be too confusing...you can read a pretty good synopsis online with a simple google search of the TWD comics.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm not sure what's in the comics... the first paragraph has been confirmed because AMC accidentally leaked a picture which was all over the web. If you google it, you can find reference to it. AMC has asked, and most have obligued, that the websites remove the picture so I havent seen the picture, but reference to it. (just like when the DVD leaked before teh season finale of 2 showing Shane's death before anyone knew they were killing him off). Big SNAFU on AMCs part, but....

The last sentence is also confirmed as far as teh employment... it is speculated that the individual will leave as it will be too difficult to do two shows.

The middle paragraph is confirmed as far as the teaser, but who the "her" is, is widely speculated. I cant think of any other person it COULD be, actually.
    The first one concerns a character
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Merle
    who isn't in the comics, so that could have gone any direction...I am really looking forward to that, that is gonna be crazy! The last one technically isn't a character in the comics either, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    apparently there is a "scientist" character, I assumed that Milton was supposed to be that

In the comics, Lori and her baby are killed by the Governor. A couple of us were speculating whether or not AMC would be willing to go in that direction - I'm guessing not, which is why they just killed off Lori a little early. As to the middle paragraph of your spoiler,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andrea is killed off but not this early
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    The comics are so wildly different that I suspect giving you differences related to the "now" would just be too confusing...you can read a pretty good synopsis online with a simple google search of the TWD comics.
    And keep in mind that there are so many characters that are in the comic and not in the show. Also, there are so instances that happened in the comic that, I think, if they did have it on the show the personalities would a tad different. A good example is Morgan.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I haven't read the comics but my husband has. He told me Dale (who died on the show) was supposed to have Andrea and her sister as his girlfriends! Well that didn't happen! Still wondering if what he told me about Herschel will happen. I don't see it going that way.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

The walking dead...the best show on tv

Anybody watching this show, you think this show is about zombies, its more about how we act in this situation....this is the best show on tv
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Re: The walking dead...the best show on tv

Um.. there already is a thread about this show, search on "The Walking Dead (AMC)".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: The walking dead...the best show on tv

Here's the thread - lots of discussion there. The Walking Dead (AMC)

Merged It's always a good idea to do a quick search and make sure there's not already an existing thread.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread