+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree668Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Totally. It's like a rule in horror movies. The only reason I figured they were safe is that they're not teenagers. Usually, it's the over-sexed teenagers who get an axe to the head.

There's going to be a point when zombies figure out how to get through those gates. They figured out how to get the rat cage open in the last episode. It's only a matter of time.
    A few of the zombie books I have read have the zombies getting "smarter" as time goes on.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Land of the Dead (2005 movie) also depicted the zombies starting to get smarter. Pretty scary.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Land of the Dead (2005 movie) also depicted the zombies starting to get smarter. Pretty scary.
    Yes that one is when you think about it. We were discussing "smarter" zombies at my book club. In The Rising by Brian Keene, the zombies can shoot guns, set traps etc....

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Anyone else feel like tonight's episode was a time killer? Yeah, zombies were killed and Adrea finally got her head out of her butt, but beyond that...nothing. That could have happened inside of 4 minutes in a regular episode.

I felt kind of cheated that we didnt get to see our friends at the prison! That scene with Governor getting his torture chamber ready made me ill. I was so mad when he popped up on Andrea after it was made to look as though he had been killed by zombies!! He is as hard to kill as a zombie! Now Andrea is in his clutches and it doesnt look good. After what he did to Maggie, you can see he has a special hate for women.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Anyone else feel like tonight's episode was a time killer? Yeah, zombies were killed and Adrea finally got her head out of her butt, but beyond that...nothing. That could have happened inside of 4 minutes in a regular episode.
    No, I thought there was a lot of significant set-up for the last two episodes this season - not just Andrea, but Milton might be having second thoughts about the Governor (did not realize that they had a relationship "before") and Tyrese and his sister are rebelling. This is going to be a helluva battle.

Also, props to Greg Nicotero and his FX wizards. Their work was really on display last night.
    waywyrd and football_chick like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I felt kind of cheated that we didnt get to see our friends at the prison! That scene with Governor getting his torture chamber ready made me ill. I was so mad when he popped up on Andrea after it was made to look as though he had been killed by zombies!! He is as hard to kill as a zombie! Now Andrea is in his clutches and it doesnt look good. After what he did to Maggie, you can see he has a special hate for women.
    DH commented that there was no way the Governor would die that quickly.

Found some spoilers... definitely going to put them in spoiler tags....

Click to see Spoiler:
    So Merle goes back to Woodbury on his own, the Governor strangles him and he becomes a zombie. He bites Ben and Martinez. Daryl kills both Ben and Martinez and then he runs into Merle as a zombie.

The other spoiler I read was that "one of the show's main characters dies as a result of HER situation". The 'her' is rumored to be Andrea.

Also, Milton is most likely going to be killed off. He scored a roll on a CBS show

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    So Merle goes back to Woodbury on his own, the Governor strangles him and he becomes a zombie. He bites Ben and Martinez. Daryl kills both Ben and Martinez and then he runs into Merle as a zombie.

The other spoiler I read was that "one of the show's main characters dies as a result of HER situation". The 'her' is rumored to be Andrea.

Also, Milton is most likely going to be killed off. He scored a roll on a CBS show
    Wow, thanks!

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

Click to see Spoiler:

Where did you find those? If they're right, they are getting even further away from the comics.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread