+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Looks like next week the brother of the man on the roof is angry and makes some go back to get him. I don't know what I would do in that situation. My fight or flight would kick in and he was such a mean jerk I may have left him with the hack saw and just got into the truck.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Loving this show! I too love the gritty scenery.

I think it was way too soon for the partner and the wife to get together but there might be a back story there - an affair perhaps before it all happened? and how long was he in the hospital.

Looks like they get reunited next week.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think it's too early, too.

Tonight, we are hosting a small dinner party and I doubt I'll see the new episode. I wish they would run repeats of it during the week. I think AMC might air it again during the week, but at an hour I can't be awake for.

I need a nap on Sundays to tune in to the 10 p.m. slot. Otherwise, I just fall asleep. Can't squeeze a nap in today.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;4102413;

I think it was way too soon for the partner and the wife to get together but there might be a back story there - an affair perhaps before it all happened? and how long was he in the hospital.

That's what I was thinking... something was going on between them before her husband was shot and the zombie stuff started.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

That's one of the timelines that I'm still wondering about. What was the time from when he was shot to when he woke up. I imagine it has to be at least a week, but I get the feeling that it's much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;4102413;

Loving this show! Each week so far I haven't wanted it to end.

We've been discussing the deputy/wife situation and have decided they were probably having an affair before the whole zombie thing happened. The conversation between the deputy and the sheriff at the beginning of the first episode seemed to point that way, but who knows? People react differently in a crazy situation then they might otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4105489;
    That's one of the timelines that I'm still wondering about. What was the time from when he was shot to when he woke up. I imagine it has to be at least a week, but I get the feeling that it's much longer.
    We've discussing this at my house too, we like to debate things like this , and although it seems quick for everything to have happened, it can't have been more than 3 or 4 days after the Sheriff was last given water or had his IV changed when he woke up or he would have died, he looked like he'd last been shaved in a week to 10 days and the flowers were completely dried out so they probably hadn't had any water for at least 10 days probably more like 14. This would seem to indicate the deteriorating circumstances at the hospital. We have decided the zombie outbreak probably started approximately 3 weeks before the sheriff woke up.

That's a really detailed analysis/proposed timeline. I was thinking somewhere between two-three weeks. Maybe this week we'll find out at the reunion?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm thinking that when Rick shows up at the camp and learns that Shane and Lori are lovers, there is going to be a major conflict.

It's doubtful to me that this is an affair of long standing. It seems more likely that Armageddon arrived while she was waiting to see if her husband would ever awaken from a coma, and Shane stepped in to protect and comfort her.

I imagine she will want her husband back.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

When did zombies get so smart? I really don't remember them being so capable. For lack of better words. Tonight, when the zombie was eating the dear, it all of a sudden got up and attempted to attack. Even in the city when they're climbing up the stairs. It's almost like they know. Their sense of smell or whatever it is cannot be that strong and their instincts cannot be that bang on.

Interesting to find out what Shane (deputy or whatever) said to Rick's (sherrif) wife.

Who is this Ed guy too? I don't remember him from previous episodes.

Oh and I immensely dislike the brothers (the one who was left behind and his brother).
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 11-14-2010 at 10:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread