+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 118 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Talking Dead...so, let me get this straight. Joe Manganiello is not only gorgeous and possessing the best physique of any man, like, ever - he's also funny, intelligent and likes zombie comic books? He's not real.
    Seriously. I hope I never meet him in person because I'd probably be struck dumb or ask him to marry me....or just try to climb him like a tree. I'd make a complete fool of myself. I loved his comparison of Daryl to an outdoor cat who comes inside and realizes how nice it is.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I had to google Joe Manganiello. Wow!
    On the google page, there were pictures of "associated searches"... Matthew Bomer and Alex Pettifyer. I think I hit the jackpot!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I had to google Joe Manganiello. Wow!
    On the google page, there were pictures of "associated searches"... Matthew Bomer and Alex Pettifyer. I think I hit the jackpot!
    I take it you're not a True Blood fan?

I'm really not hard up for a romance on this show, but I'm eager for the reunion between Carol and Daryl. I was enjoying watching that relationship develop. At the beginning of the series, Carol was a "take or leave" character for me, but I've really grown to like her a lot.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm sitting here watching an episode of Dr. Who from 2008 ("The Next Doctor") and who's in it? None other than David Morrissey, aka The Governor. Weird and random. He's so much better with his English accent....and, you know, BOTH eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm sitting here watching an episode of Dr. Who from 2008 ("The Next Doctor") and who's in it? None other than David Morrissey, aka The Governor. Weird and random. He's so much better with his English accent....and, you know, BOTH eyes
    He was really good in that. I wondered when he was named as the Governor how he would do. He has a hard time with the accent.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Why didn't she kill him?? Ugh. I can't believe Andrea is so deep under the Governor's spell. She has to know he's going to try to kill her friends.

Loved Daryl and Carol's little exchange too. Next week's episode looks like it is going to be jam packed! Can't wait!
    cablejockey and waywyrd like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Why didn't she kill him?? Ugh. I can't believe Andrea is so deep under the Governor's spell. She has to know he's going to try to kill her friends.

Loved Daryl and Carol's little exchange too. Next week's episode looks like it is going to be jam packed! Can't wait!
    I kind of got why she didn't kill him. Its easy to kill a walker, its harder to kill a live person, even if that person is horrible. I think she knows deep down he is a monster, but she confused.

Andrea never did have good taste in men (Shane?!). As much as I wanted to smack her for not taking him out in his sleep, I don't think it's in her to do it. Michonne, however, would have had no issue.

And as much as Rick has been riding the crazy train lately, I don't really blame him for treating Andrea like he did. They didn't know what she was up to.

I love any time Daryl and Carol interact. When I first started watching this show, I never would would have imagined these two together...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I think the real reason why Andrea didn't kill the governor is that then we'd never have the long awaited confrontation between him and Rick.
    waywyrd, libgirl2 and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I think the real reason why Andrea didn't kill the governor is that then we'd never have the long awaited confrontation between him and Rick.
    True. He is a major player in the series... would make no sense to kill him off so soon.

+ Reply to Thread