+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    December 2nd is the fall finale according to one website and another new character will be revealed......
    Mmmm... wonder who?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Poor Glenn and Maggie, they really need to get out of this safe! That was a cringe worthy scene!

Very! I don't know who's the bigger douchebag, Merle or that creepy governor. Andrea sure knows how to pick them.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Very! I don't know who's the bigger douchebag, Merle or that creepy governor. Andrea sure knows how to pick them.
    Yes she does. I only hope when Daryl meets up with Merle he resists the temptation to join them. I hope Daryl has grown since the early days. And hopefully Andrea will get what is going on, she really irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Yes she does. I only hope when Daryl meets up with Merle he resists the temptation to join them. I hope Daryl has grown since the early days. And hopefully Andrea will get what is going on, she really irks me.
    In my fantasy, Andrea turns on the Governor and Daryl sees Merle for who he really is. Being with the Governor has just amplified Merle's nastiness, while being with Rick and the others has made Daryl a better person.

The group's reunion with Carol and the little moment between Rick and Carol had me in tears. No words needed.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    In my fantasy, Andrea turns on the Governor and Daryl sees Merle for who he really is. Being with the Governor has just amplified Merle's nastiness, while being with Rick and the others has made Daryl a better person.

The group's reunion with Carol and the little moment between Rick and Carol had me in tears. No words needed.
    Me too... darn show making me all weepy. This season has been fantastic!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I actually got a little teary when Carol saw the baby and then realized Lori was gone. I also hope Glen and Maggie make it. I really like those two! I am guessing Daryl will chose the group over Merle. Even though he tries to keep a distance, he has really bonded with these people.

If you are worried about suffering from zombie withdrawal during the mid-season break, I highly recommend the "We're Alive" podcast. It is currently near the end of season 3, so there is a lot of material available. It is a "radio drama" style show - so it is a group of voice actors, not someone reading like an audio book. It took me a couple of episodes to get into it, but then I was hooked. I found myself listening all the time - while cooking, cleaning, working out, etc. I was so bummed when I caught up last week and now I have to wait another week for the season finale to get released!! The episodes are available on iTunes or from some other services. If interested, you can find more info here: We're Alive - The Zombie Podcast

I cannot possibly wait till February for this show to come back!

I hate this episode because it concluded at the worst possible point! This cliffhanger will haunt me till February! It was good, just why did it have to end like that!?

Just tell me they're not going to kill off Daryl. Merle, I wouldn't miss a bit, but I'd be hurt if they took out his brother.

And I'm getting to where I wouldn't miss Andrea, either. Wake up, woman. Zombie kids in cages, aquariums full of heads, and she still stays up the Gov's butt. Geez.
    beerbelly and wannasee like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm really warming to Carl. I find alot of Lori in him, the good stuff, and he is not the pain kid he was. Love Tyrese... loved Michonne "meeting" with Penny and later the Gov. Merle told him she was dead, now he knows Merle lied... I think its going to be a fight to the death between him and Daryl...

+ Reply to Thread