+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

The Walking Dead (AMC)

I'm going to ask my comic-book guy tomorrow about Michonne. At this point I don't know why she's immune but it's really cool that she is.

Not impressed with that silly phone thing. Voices from the dead and now Rick's little descent into madness is finished? God, we'll never be rid of Lori at this rate.

And - yay, Carol!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG View Post
    Question (especially for anyone who has knowledge of the comic series OR just about Michonne): Was it the blood and guts of the other zombie that got all over Michonne when she gutted him that made her not enticing to the other zombies? If they smell the blood of their own kind do they just ignore that person? She looked very surprised when that group of walkers totally passed her.

Really hope Maggie and Glen make it back to their group somehow - really enjoying watching their relationship grow stronger.
    It's the same thing the guys did - including Rick and Glenn - in the first few episodes of the series.

AJane, I didn't really like the phone thing either, except that the "call" from Lori did snap Rick out of it. I thought it was cool that Sarah Wayne Callies actually called in from the set she was on (I think in Toronto) to do that scene with Andrew Lincoln. They just recorded the phone call vs. having her do it in a sound booth or something.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Did the doctor--Hershel--say anything to the others about picking up that phone and not hearing a dial tone? I expected him to say it to Rick, but I guess he thought better of it.

I don't remember seeing Herschel tell anyone about Rick's phantom calls. The look on his face when he heard nothing on the phone was great, though.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I adored Darryl this episode. He's such a softie at times. Was that Carol's grave he left the magnolia flower on?
    That was the Cherokee Rose, right? I don't know if it's really a magnolia but I remember the story Daryl told Carol about it, when they were looking for Sophia.

So glad Rick (hopefully) snapped out of that daze, even if it took a delusion to do so. Hope Carol is ok and that Michonne gets everyone up to speed on where Glen and Maggie are before it's too late!
    waywyrd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    So glad Rick (hopefully) snapped out of that daze, even if it took a delusion to do so. Hope Carol is ok and that Michonne gets everyone up to speed on where Glen and Maggie are before it's too late!
    I was wondering how they were going to have those two groups of people finally meet. Very cool that Michonne will be the one who does it. I love her! I'm really looking forward to her interacting with Daryl.

Just FYI - Amazon is doing great deals on TV series on DVD right now. They've got seasons 1 and 2 of TWD for as low as $11.99 right now. I feel like I'm posting this stuff in every thread, but the deals are just too good. I'm seriously considering it....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't want to ask but when is the season finale for this show? I am sure it's gotta be soon and I know I will cry but dang it is getting sooooooooo good....I cannot wait to for Michonne to join Rick and the others.....kick butt time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I don't want to ask but when is the season finale for this show? I am sure it's gotta be soon and I know I will cry but dang it is getting sooooooooo good....I cannot wait to for Michonne to join Rick and the others.....kick butt time!!!!
    I'm not sure when the finale is but didn't they say 13 episodes were ordered this season? So, we're just about halfway, still time for some action.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I'm not sure when the finale is but didn't they say 13 episodes were ordered this season? So, we're just about halfway, still time for some action.

December 2nd is the fall finale according to one website and another new character will be revealed......

+ Reply to Thread