+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Fingers crossed for Carol here too, I like her and Daryl together
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Add me to the chorus of those who hope Carol's alive somewhere.

Norman Reedus (Daryl) is killing it this season. I still can't get over that he's 49!!!
    beerbelly likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Hmm...re the graves - I thought Glenn was making the prisoners dig their own. ?? Just a guess.

I missed all that about the walker who ate Lori - didn't catch it at all. I'm glad we have the Talking Dead to tell me what just happened. I thought the bullet was Lori's ring...etc.

I'm also wondering if the show hasn't jumped the shark. It's gone a little off course I think. I don't look forward to it like I did last year, but I won't give up on it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Add me to the chorus of those who hope Carol's alive somewhere.

Norman Reedus (Daryl) is killing it this season. I still can't get over that he's 49!!!
    He's 49? Wow, he looks fantastic and I agree he is excellent this season. I think if he is killed off, I'm done watching!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I'm also wondering if the show hasn't jumped the shark. It's gone a little off course I think. I don't look forward to it like I did last year, but I won't give up on it yet.
    I'm enjoying this season far more than last. There was nowhere near enough action last season - too much yapping with Rick & Lori fighting, Herschel lecturing Rick, and as a result no one was watching Carl. Now look how he turned out.

So, any bets on baby's name? They may as well go with Little Asskicker. It's a new world, after all.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    He's 49? Wow, he looks fantastic and I agree he is excellent this season. I think if he is killed off, I'm done watching!
    Oops, that was supposed to be 43.. but either way. He's looking good!! There's just so much going on with him this season that I'm loving.

I really love Michonne's character! Hopefully Andrea can help Glenn and Maggie before anything bad happens! And glad to see Carol alive!
    cablejockey likes this.

SO glad that Daryl found Carol. That look of hope when he found her knife stuck in that zombie...

Unlike his brother Merle, who makes me ill. I didn't think he could get worse than he was the first season, but he sure has. I don't know what help Andrea is going to be, she's too busy bopping the Governor to find out about Glenn and Maggie. I'm guessing Michonne will rally the troops, if Rick has come back from la-la land. Girl has guts - literally and figuratively - to waltz up there with all those zombies, carrying the baby formula.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    SO glad that Daryl found Carol. That look of hope when he found her knife stuck in that zombie...

Unlike his brother Merle, who makes me ill. I didn't think he could get worse than he was the first season, but he sure has. I don't know what help Andrea is going to be, she's too busy bopping the Governor to find out about Glenn and Maggie. I'm guessing Michonne will rally the troops, if Rick has come back from la-la land. Girl has guts - literally and figuratively - to waltz up there with all those zombies, carrying the baby formula.
    In my head I was thinking, "Well, the bad news is that Merle took Glenn and Maggie, but the good news is that we've got plenty of formula!"

If there's any justice in the world, it will be Michonne who finally puts down Merle.
    waywyrd and libgirl2 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Question (especially for anyone who has knowledge of the comic series OR just about Michonne): Was it the blood and guts of the other zombie that got all over Michonne when she gutted him that made her not enticing to the other zombies? If they smell the blood of their own kind do they just ignore that person? She looked very surprised when that group of walkers totally passed her.

Really hope Maggie and Glen make it back to their group somehow - really enjoying watching their relationship grow stronger.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread