+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Love the show and the direction they're taking it this season. The group is now in real survival mode, rather than enjoying a fun camping trip with moments of terror. I'm not sure why they would take their only medical person on a dangerous exploration trip. I think I would opt to leave him with the stay behinds to guard them and take care of any wounded that come back. Losing him would be a blow right now with the baby coming (if its coming!?). Armored zombies were an interesting touch in the prison. The show seems to be coming alive now (no pun intended), I hope they keep it up and don't bog down in love stories and marital problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I was under the impression they left together as well, I remember seeing Michonne going with her chained zombies, then Andrea wrapped up stumbling behind her
    Me too
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I finally got around to watching the S3 opener tonight and I love the changes they made. T-Dog has lines and does stuff! Carl doesn't wander off and is a sharp shooter! Lori realizes Carl, Rick, and the audience (well at least me) hate her guts and want that zombie baby to eat her from the inside out! What is the deal with her always holding her pregnant belly from the bottom? I never see women do that IRL, only on TV.

Michonne and Andrea didn't get that much screen time to get their story off the ground yet, but that allowed the main gang to make a lot of progress in the episode...heck, maybe more than all of the last season.

^Agree, need more Andrea!

Also, wish we could have flashbacks or at least webisodes - loved those but always want to know more from them!

I think I understand Lori being dead to Rick - when he needed her most and confessed his darkest actions to her, she shunned him. Not sure I get Carl hating her - the last season ender, first he was yelling at Rick about how they needed to find MOM, and after Rick made it clear it was no longer a democracy, Carl was bawling into Lori's shoulder. So, it seems one or the other fed into whatever he knew had gone on. Either way, I am glad for a separation between Rick and Lori because I'd rather see him with someone else...

Hope Herschel will be okay with the amputation. Very anxious about the prisoners watching, esp. with the sneak peek I saw. Loved Maggie's triumph over the helmeted guys, the lightness/flirtiness with Carol and Daryl, so much else. Althought I could have gone a while season in the surviving, awesome start and yay, Theodore, for having some lines!

Loved the second episode, though I wanted to see more of Andrea and Michonne! the previews do show them prominently in the next episode so I can't wait for that!

I had to laugh at Rick, Darryl and T-Dog's eye rolling when the prisoners went at the zombies with their "prison riot crap," as Rick put it. They told them - go for the head! It was a matter of time before Rick and Co. had to take the leader out, that idiot was nothing but trouble. I never pictured Rick becoming such a badass, but he's up there with Darryl now, IMO.

And ugh, Carol practicing C-sections on zombies.

Great episode, and next week looks the same...
    libgirl2 and mesachick like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Hah, I think Rick's turning into more of a Shane than a Darryl. He shoved that guy out the door into a herd of walkers - vicious. Taking out the leader was fine but I got the vibe that he was dying to execute the whole group of convicts. Looks like the action will be with Andrea & Michonne next week...I'm glad, I like those girls.

So...who was watching Carol? Who was managing to hide out in the bushes among all those wandering zombies?
    waywyrd likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

What ever happened to Darryl's cousin or whatever he was? I don't recall anything other than Darryl seeing him while trying to get away from walkers but I thought it was a hallucination. I thought for sure he would become a huge villain in the second season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    What ever happened to Darryl's cousin or whatever he was? I don't recall anything other than Darryl seeing him while trying to get away from walkers but I thought it was a hallucination. I thought for sure he would become a huge villain in the second season.
    That's Merle his brother and we should be seeing him soon from what I have read.
    buglover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Hah, I think Rick's turning into more of a Shane than a Darryl. He shoved that guy out the door into a herd of walkers - vicious. Taking out the leader was fine but I got the vibe that he was dying to execute the whole group of convicts. Looks like the action will be with Andrea & Michonne next week...I'm glad, I like those girls.

So...who was watching Carol? Who was managing to hide out in the bushes among all those wandering zombies?
    I thought it might be Michonne, then some people say the Governor (or maybe one of his minions?)

+ Reply to Thread