+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    It was pretty good. I liked that they jumped time ahead several months, though I did find it funny that some people's hair grows and others do not...and some guys really can't grow a beard. I don't know if anyone here plays video games, but I saw some similarities to House of the Dead:Overkill in the prison scenes, which we also found funny.

Glad Carol seems to be turning over a new leaf, character-wise. Loved creepy little Carl turning into a sharpshooting zombie killer, and I also like the new angry Rick. Lots of action, too - I knew there had to be survivors in the prison! I couldn't quite figure out why some of the prisoners in the "hole" seemed to have been shot, while others were in a gooey mess? I also didn't get how there were zombie prisoners still behind bars. If they were locked up, wouldn't they have just starved to death?
    The way I interpret that was Jenner told everyone that they are infected and it would not have matter how they die they would turn to zombies, and we saw this was true with Shane. Not only that, but this was true for Randall who was not part of the group, but when Shane murdered him, he turned too. So I believe everyone in general was exposed to whatever it was that causes them to turn into zombies.

Whoa! Poor Hershel! I figured the goo was their skin disintegrating. I know who the two zombies that Michonne drags around are, but I don't remember why she has them.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Well, I think T-Dawg had more lines this episode than all last season

I really enjoyed it! I'm curious to see what's to come and how much'll follow the comic vs. being original.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    The way I interpret that was Jenner told everyone that they are infected and it would not have matter how they die they would turn to zombies, and we saw this was true with Shane. Not only that, but this was true for Randall who was not part of the group, but when Shane murdered him, he turned too. So I believe everyone in general was exposed to whatever it was that causes them to turn into zombies.
    That's right, I forgot. I'm exposed to far too much zombie fiction and I'm mixing them up. Now, is Rick's amputation of Herschel's leg really going to save him, assuming he doesn't bleed to death?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Whoa! Poor Hershel! I figured the goo was their skin disintegrating. I know who the two zombies that Michonne drags around are, but I don't remember why she has them.
    The zombie smell keeps the zombies from detecting her... at least that is what I thought I read.
    2boysmom likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

That's right, I forgot. I'm exposed to far too much zombie fiction and I'm mixing them up. Now, is Rick's amputation of Herschel's leg really going to save him, assuming he doesn't bleed to death?
    Well it made for dramatic tv!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    The zombie smell keeps the zombies from detecting her... at least that is what I thought I read.
    I think I remember that as well. Visually, it's pretty cool. Love Michonne, she is as badass as they come. I'm sorry she left Andrea, they would be a great pair.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I was reading that the premiere smashed all kinds of records last night! It was viewed by almost 11 million people!!!!

‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings

I think I remember that as well. Visually, it's pretty cool. Love Michonne, she is as badass as they come. I'm sorry she left Andrea, they would be a great pair.
    I thought they left together? Will definitely watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    I thought they left together? Will definitely watch again.
    I was under the impression they left together as well, I remember seeing Michonne going with her chained zombies, then Andrea wrapped up stumbling behind her

+ Reply to Thread