+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

My husband and I just finished watching the Season 1 and 2 marathon that played on AMC last week. We had never watched this show and we were hooked. We've been feeling like zombies ourselves at work because we couldn't go to bed at night, wanting to watch "just one more" episode. At least we don't have to wait as long as you did for season 3!

Is it time yet????? Can not WAIT for the show to start up again!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

It's time! Keeping my fingers crossed the zombies get Laurie this year.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I so cannot wait! To see Michonne again! To see the Governor! The prison!! Woo hoo! And we are being promised good zombie violence! Woo hoo!
    Kocky_Kamikaze and waywyrd like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I was watching a documentary called Monster Factory a couple days ago - it's about the EFX guys who do monsters/blood'n'guts for movies & TV. Their work is phenomenal. Anyway, they are the creative genius behind TWD zombies. I was astonished, because I assumed it was a lot of CGI stuff. Amazing artists.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

what an amazing premiere!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

It was pretty good. I liked that they jumped time ahead several months, though I did find it funny that some people's hair grows and others do not...and some guys really can't grow a beard. I don't know if anyone here plays video games, but I saw some similarities to House of the Dead:Overkill in the prison scenes, which we also found funny.

Glad Carol seems to be turning over a new leaf, character-wise. Loved creepy little Carl turning into a sharpshooting zombie killer, and I also like the new angry Rick. Lots of action, too - I knew there had to be survivors in the prison! I couldn't quite figure out why some of the prisoners in the "hole" seemed to have been shot, while others were in a gooey mess? I also didn't get how there were zombie prisoners still behind bars. If they were locked up, wouldn't they have just starved to death?

Overall a good start to the new season.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

I loved Carl last night too! He didn't say much, but boy can he shoot! Overall a good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I don't know if anyone here plays video games, but I saw some similarities to House of the Dead:Overkill in the prison scenes, which we also found funny.
    We could have sworn some of the music was from Left for Dead:2 (which happens to be a zombie game ).

I really liked the premiere. Creepy Carl is quite the shooter, and hardass Rick is much more appealing. To me, anyway. Lori still annoys me to no end. Carol and Darryl, maybe? I like it.

What was wrong with Andrea? She sounded like she had pneumonia.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Carol and Darryl, maybe? I like it.

What was wrong with Andrea? She sounded like she had pneumonia.
    Carol and Darryl have been a long time coming. They are good for each other.

Since time has passed I can only assume Andrea has pneumonia or something.

+ Reply to Thread