+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Well, got to the barn shooting and finally finding Sophia. Kinda poetic that Rick shot a little girl in the Season 1 premiere and ends the season 2 midseason finale shooting a little girl. I will finally be all caught up by next weeks marathon.

What was Dale thinking hiding the guns? That that would save Andrea? I like Dale as he seems to be the voice of reason but when he goes into protect Andrea mode he is stupid.

Herschel, how did he think keeping walkers locked up was going to help cure them? with no labs, no government, no society left?

As for Shane, in one sense I luv the Shane character in survivor mode, but his world consists of him, Carl and Lori and that's it. You can see him going bat $hit crazy. I don't agree with Dale's assessment that Shane is made for this world. The world is destroying him. As for Lori, this woman is almost in total denial. I think Rick is the younger version of Dale, he can fight but has not lost all hold on his moral values. Still, really, in the long run giving up the guns and acting as if all was right in the world was never going to work.

If you don't feed a zombie isn't the virus inside eventually going to die out? I do like the idea of burning the bodies, it makes sense.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Hahah, I really hope you haven't read the earlier posts, so this is the first time seeing or hearing about this show. It's much better not knowing what is going to happen. It's funny what sticks out to some people and other things to other people. It's definitely worth watching the entire series in order, with no spoilers. Personally, waiting 'til October is rough! I can't wait for it to come back!! Enjoy!!
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Hahah, I really hope you haven't read the earlier posts, so this is the first time seeing or hearing about this show. It's much better not knowing what is going to happen. It's funny what sticks out to some people and other things to other people. It's definitely worth watching the entire series in order, with no spoilers. Personally, waiting 'til October is rough! I can't wait for it to come back!! Enjoy!!
    I did peek a bit and read some of the posts. I always find it curious when folks love season 1 and then bitch and tear the show apart season 2. Having watched 7 episodes over a 2 day period I can say that it seemed a rather long stay at the Greene farm and for what but when you listen about how they are talking about the search for Sophia it seems as if only a week or 10 days happened. I must say Carl healed rather quickly for having been shot and having his gut cut open like it was. When you consider that the timeline should be anywhere from 4 to 6 wks but I don't think that is what the author intended. Also from what I understand season 3 is about, season 2 is the rest period before the storm. I hope that all the females get some firearm training it only makes sense in a group as small as they are. Everyone must help to survive.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

This is one of my favorite shows! Another fantastic AMC show is Hell on Wheels. Amazing show!

Just wait Bearcata about the zombies. The virus... it's changing...
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I watched the marathon, and then stuck around for The Talking Dead for preview of next season. I have to say... I wasnt impressed with the clip. Of all the things they can show for next season, they chose that?!
    Last edited by lilcountriegal; 07-09-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I watched the marathon, and then stuck around for The Talking Dead for preview of next season. I have to say... I wasnt impressed with the clip. Of all the things they can show for next season, they chose that?!
    I thought the clip was fantastic! Michonne kicking some zombie butt! It went over quite well with me and I can't wait til it starts. That and Hell on Wheels. I hate waiting.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Season 3 trailer from Comic Con: The Walking Dead - Season 3 Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead – AMC

OMG, it looks SO good! 3 months until the premiere!
    football_chick likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks for posting the link Critical. And, as my son likes to put it... WOW, just WOW!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If that preview is any indication, I think season 3 will definitely appeal to those of us wanting more zombie killing!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

GAH!! I hate that they tease us for three months!! I want my zombies, and I want them now!!
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread