+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99149189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1991
Like Tree1653Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

If it's Rick vs Maggie, I'm team Rick.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Are they going to let Negan out eventually if he's on good behavior or is his character pretty much finished? I wasn't sure if the actor who plays him is coming back or not?

So is anyone on the show ever going to address Maggie's 'pregnancy' or are we supposed to forget the whole thing? Did she have the baby? Lose the baby? Have the best body in the world for a preggo lady? Did I miss something?
    beerbelly likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    So is anyone on the show ever going to address Maggie's 'pregnancy' or are we supposed to forget the whole thing? Did she have the baby? Lose the baby? Have the best body in the world for a preggo lady? Did I miss something?
    In the real Walking Dead world, not much time has passed since she announced her pregnancy. They have talked about this on The Talking Dead. To us the viewers, it seems like a long time. I think it has been mentioned that maybe only a month has passed.

Maybe they should start putting dates on each episode, so we can keep track.

They made such a big deal about her finding a doctor and her bleeding and then she's running around and fit as a fiddle.

Why was that tree decorated in stained glass?
    libgirl2 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

So is Dwight gone for good? I really hope not. And what did the Honeymoon/infinity sign mean?

And Eugene is back on my good side. Loved when Rosita punched him!
    beerbelly and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Re: Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

I found it disturbing to see Maggie Daryll even Jesus plotting arm and separate themselves all because Rick kept Negan alive! She just as easily could have someone slip into the other camp and finish him off without anyone knowing that it was her! These people have been thru so much together, and been so close to death countless times to turn on each other now!
    On a side note--the last few times we saw the Saviours camp, it would make me laugh whenever we saw Negan's wives, as they always dressed the same in those little black dresses, they were like a uniform to tell them apart. I guess they can take them off now.

To me, I find it hard to believe it's only been a month since Glen and Abraham died. It's been two seasons already. I really wish they had addressed Maggie's pregnancy....Oh well. Next season!

I like the idea of dating the episodes! Wonder if anyone keeps track of dates/times during their ordeals!

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    In the real Walking Dead world, not much time has passed since she announced her pregnancy. They have talked about this on The Talking Dead. To us the viewers, it seems like a long time. I think it has been mentioned that maybe only a month has passed.

Maybe they should start putting dates on each episode, so we can keep track.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    To me, I find it hard to believe it's only been a month since Glen and Abraham died. It's been two seasons already. I really wish they had addressed Maggie's pregnancy....Oh well. Next season!

I like the idea of dating the episodes! Wonder if anyone keeps track of dates/times during their ordeals!
    That might help end some of this confusion as to Maggie's pregnancy.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I donít know if I can add a link to an article...It explains Maggieís pregnancy timeline. They did state that all of Season 7 was just 19 days.

But they did mention how Maggie could still be a couple months pregnant, but they aged Judith up a couple of years.

+ Reply to Thread