+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181182183184185186187188189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,904 of 1904
Like Tree1565Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Heath! I forgot his name.

I think it jumped the shark when they offed Glen and Abe.
    I almost stopped watching after that, I should have. In particular Glen I will never be over. But now I'm so upset about a tigers death that I didn't even see.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

It's lost it's thread for me. At least the parts with Neagan were darkly funny. This just seems like a very bad Western. If only Tyreese were still around....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

I can take people being killed. But kill an animal-even when the animal is a CGI image(and I don't believe Shiva was anything but real) and I'm out.

Also, remember when zombies were the real threat? That was fun! Now, they all just shuffle around in herds. They've become afterthoughts during these past two seasons.
    And Negan is still stuck in the trailer with Gabriel? Four episodes in?

I hope Carol lives forever.

But, I'm not sure I care anymore now that Shiva is dead.

Ezekiel is in for a long night of reckoning regarding the persona he took on to give hope to people in such a bleak world. Is he thinking he's a fraud who selfishly led his people to their deaths? Who is he now that almost everyone from the Kingdom is dead? He dreamed up the Ezekiel persona. Is it gone for good?
    beerbelly likes this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

On TD, they talked about how much time has passed since we last saw Gabriel and Negan in the trailer. All the action of the last few episodes is happening at the same time, so no time has passed. It's the same thing they did with Nick and Glenn and the dumpster.

I just muted the part with Shiva and didn't watch. It came at the very end of the episode, so that wasn't too tough. I knew it was coming eventually, but I wasn't sure when. I sort of hoped they'd change that plot point. I'm sure the people in charge of the budget were happy to not have to spend so much on CGI, but still. I'm gutted. What a horrible end to such a majestic creature.

Every time I see a headline about a fan favorite dying, I worry that it's Carol. Forget Daryl. If Carol dies, I'm done.
    waywyrd and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread