+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

Eh, I don't even like Rick. I think he takes way too much credit for stuff, but I personally find him to be a complete idiot who's quickly losing his grasp on everything. I especially hated it when he non-chalantly shot the undead Sophie. Considering that, you know, her being zombified was entirely his fault!

I only keep up with the show these days by reading recaps, and it's gotten to the point that the only characters right now with any redeeming qualities are Darryl, Glenn and Carol, with others either being retarded, a-holes, both, or just being too out of focus or not getting enough development yet for me to properly care about them.

When Carl was up in the rafters spying on Randall, all I could think is that the only thing he was missing was a banjo.
    waywyrd, J.D. and YorkieMom like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Considering that, you know, her being zombified was entirely his fault!
    I would like to disagree, slightly. I don't believe that it was entirely his fault. She did run away when he told her not to. Not that he shares no blame, just not all the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I would like to disagree, slightly. I don't believe that it was entirely his fault. She did run away when he told her not to. Not that he shares no blame, just not all the blame.
    Far as I remember, he told her to first hide, and then run back to the group while he drove the zombies away. She did so, except she got lost. He could have, I don't know, ran back to the group with her, taken the zombies out while Sophia hid, tell her to wait for him there while he handles the zombies and then he'll return for her. I am seeing these characters make way too many dumb mistakes.

So is anyone still watching WD? After last night, I thought there would have been a couple of posts!

Show has gotten much better. Glad I stuck with it. Last nights show was crazy.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Seems you don't have to get bit to reanimate! Good show last night!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The ending was so frustratingly stupid that I hope Carl & Rick are eaten by the pack of zombies in the preview. Carl just happens to be so stealth that he can slink through the woods, tracking Rick & Shane the whole way through to the clearing? Was he taught by the stealth zombie that got Dale last week? And then Carl, who, as far as we know, never shot a gun in his wee life, pops off a head shot at that distance, shooting around Rick? Yeah right. And no one of the, what 18 or so?, people back at the house where they were supposed to be hunkered down, noticed that the ONLY kid wasn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    The ending was so frustratingly stupid that I hope Carl & Rick are eaten by the pack of zombies in the preview. Carl just happens to be so stealth that he can slink through the woods, tracking Rick & Shane the whole way through to the clearing? Was he taught by the stealth zombie that got Dale last week? And then Carl, who, as far as we know, never shot a gun in his wee life, pops off a head shot at that distance, shooting around Rick? Yeah right. And no one of the, what 18 or so?, people back at the house where they were supposed to be hunkered down, noticed that the ONLY kid wasn't there?
    Hasn't Carl been target practicing?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Had to love the way Rick handed the kid a handgun and didn't offer up any lessons on how to shoot it. And I would be giving that bimbo wife of his a talking-to about watching her damn kid.

Plus the zombies are turning into freakin' ninjas! How do Rick & Carl not hear the horde lumbering towards them?

Totally choked that they killed off Shane, though I was expecting it. I thought Rick knew that the dead came back even if they weren't bit? I wonder if Shane knew when he killed Randall?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread